Your In-game:  VoyaFlex

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76994838

The admin's name in-game: Dredgen

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: False Demotes

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.png.d0ff4fa8e96c6850685a3655e59c0a8c.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

I think this warn was false because I came back to the server from a long break and as soon as I came back I read the MOTD. This rule is not in the MOTD even though it should be. I understand that it is kinda common sense but I wasn't really thinking at the time. I have 15 warns and before I had 14, all of them from 2017 that I was trying to get removed, but now I can't. I realize that I should think before I do things but as I did it I realized it was not a good idea to do what I was doing. That being said, I do not think Dredgen was wrong in warning me I just don't think I should be warned for it. Thanks for your time.

Any extra information:

- Support

I like you kid.

But.

I was in a current admin sit with Dredgen at the time. Then Accross our Screen comes accross a message of you demoting the president. 

Even if it isn't in the list of rules it's still basic knowledge not to demote someone when staff are on. Let alone the president.

• Like 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

I sent you a forum post of the demotion rule being accepted. Although it isn't in the MOTD it should be common sense that Staff should be dealing with demotions. And at the time there were plenty of staff online that could've dealt with it.

• Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

I Like I said, I totally agree with this rule I’m just saying that I wasn’t aware Of the rule at the time. I also wasn’t thinking about what I was doing. After I did it I realized it shouldn’t be done but this warn has made me keep 14 other warns that we’re over a year and a half old. I’m just saying I don’t think that if a rule is accepted and it isn’t in the MOTD then I shouldn’t be warned for it .

Thanks

VoyaFlex 

Edited by VoyaFlex

@VoyaFlexI get you, man. I tried to get a warn appeal not because I did something wrong, but because the way it was dealt with was not warn-worthy. Nothing happened because either way I still broke the rule. But either way

HUGE + Support

Yes, it's somewhat common sense to let the staff deal with demotions, but at the same time, this rule is not in the MOTD. "Do not Fail RP" is common sense, but it's in there. A lot of people have been complaining in-game recently about how they know and follow the MOTD, but they get warned by "staff making up new rules." This seems like one of the cases. It's obviously not a made-up rule, but it isn't in the MOTD and would, therefore, be impossible for a new player who is unaware of how to navigate the forums to know this rule. Therefore, I believe this warn should be removed.

Edited by ViperKing

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️