MasterKing Staff Application for Trial Mod - Denied

MasterKing

What is your in-game name?: MasterKing

What is your steam name?: MasterKing

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:455148988

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have been trial mod on icefuse servers but resigned because they were not respecting eachother.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) late 2018

What date did you make your forums account? june 21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  09CD07CFAB3DD13262FE8139815C66810F4F01B8

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Iam Not.

Have you read the staff guidelines : Yes

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I want to be able to help this server grow and also make everyone feel safe and accepted when they join. I can also help with suggestions on how to improve this server better, I could keep the minges (which I see running around often) and have everyone that wants to roleplay on this server, every time somebody needs help I am there for them and every question I am asked I will answer to the best of my ability. I don’t have that experience that so many other people who apply have, but I want to learn. I’ve met a lot of good, friendly people who have inspired me. I have a lot of knowledge and i want to try something new that i think i will be good at, I would like to build a relationship with my other staff members. I really like and enjoy solving problems and helping this server and making it grow more, I would like everyone that joins this server to feel free to ask a question to the staff. I want to take care of this server and see it succeed more. I would like to learn a lot of things from you guys and I am a very confident person, with a calm and civilized state of mind. 

I want to help the other staff members and the community itself with problems they run into, I would also like everyone that joins to feel safe and accepted in the server. I’m a friendly person with a lot of ideas. I’ve heard of the teams staff member’s get to join such as Recruitment, Mentor and Gamemaster. I enjoy speaking and meeting new people and these teams are a great way to do that. My aim is to become a Gamemaster in the future and create events. I want to experience and learn new things throughout my journey and I like how you guys work with things and I have noticed how many things are similar to what I do like, being patient, having self confidence and handling things with people like problems and sticky situations. I want the players to feel like there is always staff online to help them and i really like interacting with people and being friendly with them.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  i would tell him/her to stop cursing at me (i would try to calm the person down and have the sit go as smoothly as possible) after that i would check logs to make sure and then antiminge them.

-Support

Too many warns

Awful Attitude 

Your last question answer is too vague.

You argue in OOC

You have been banned many times.

You keep responding to your app

Low Forums Activity

Today, you asked me to drive you to the Car Dealer this morning and I didn’t (I was on PD) and you responded by calling me a dumbass.

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

2 minutes ago, Charlie said:

-Support

Too many warns

Awful Attitude 

Your last question answer is too vague.

You argue in OOC

You have been banned many times.

Today, you asked me to drive you to the Car Dealer this morning and I didn’t (I was on PD) and you responded by calling me a dumbass.

i have not but if you have evidence that would be great

Massive - Support

I've had many interactions with Masterking. Some of my favourites include, but are not limited to

• Multiple verbal warnings, only to watch Masterking go right back to doing what I asked him to stop
  • Multiple recorded warnings from myself, and a multitude of other staff members to which Masterking shows no care
  • Watching Masterking spam links during a PD meeting, days after IP grabbers were found being spread. It took Calamity, Voxis and I threatening a demotion to make you stop, and when we spoke to you individually, you showed no care/remorse for your actions.
  • Personally banning Masterking myself for mass rule breaking, and watching him get banned by other staff for similar reasons
  • Incredible amounts of Playerdissing in OOC, including telling somebody to kill themselves IN A STAFF SIT

After doing a little digging, Masterking has also directly copy pasted his reasoning for wanting to join the Gaminglight staff team into applications for 3 different communities (If you want to check, copy paste question 15 into google search), If he gets accepted to any of these other communities, he will not be eligible for a Gaminglight staff rank.

On top of these reasons, From the times that I've spoken to Masterking, he shows no care for the rules and refuses to follow them. He is incredibly disrespectful to players and staff alike, and in general I feel does not deserve a place in the wonderful PoliceRP staff team.

~ Shmoopy

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

9 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Massive - Support

I've had many interactions with Masterking. Some of my favourites include, but are not limited to

• Multiple verbal warnings, only to watch Masterking go right back to doing what I asked him to stop
  • Multiple recorded warnings from myself, and a multitude of other staff members to which Masterking shows no care
  • Watching Masterking spam links during a PD meeting, days after IP grabbers were found being spread
  • Personally banning Masterking myself for mass rule breaking, and watching him get banned by other staff for similar reasons
  • Incredible amounts of Playerdissing in OOC, including telling somebody to kill themselves IN A STAFF SIT

After doing a little digging, Masterking has also directly copy pasted his reasoning for wanting to join the Gaminglight staff team into applications for 3 different communities (If you want to check, copy paste question 15 into google search), If he gets accepted to any of these other communities, he will not be eligible for a Gaminglight staff rank.

On top of these reasons, From the times that I've spoken to Masterking, he shows no care for the rules and refuses to follow them. He is incredibly disrespectful to players and staff alike, and in general I feel does not deserve a place in the wonderful PoliceRP staff team.

~ Shmoopy

everything you just said is not true i have not speaken to you for a couple of month so please dont make it seem like we have met recently, you are not even acitve in game because i have not seen you

Masterking mate, Read over our guidelines to applying it clearly states
DONT REPLY TO YOUR OWN APPLICATION
If you have an issue DM them on the forums

HUGE -Support

Mate currently your one of the biggest minges in PoliceRP, You applied for another community on saturday and that application isn't even closed, I can link SMT the other application to another community as i really dont want to do it here. My advice clean your act up wait a while until you can appeal some warnings appeal those warnings then come back.

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Big - Support

Been super mingy today 

31 warns is way to much.

Replied to own application X3

Basic grammar errors

To be honest, I don't feel you should get staff since today I almost banned you for minginess. You also have a warn for telling people to kill themselves... This attitude isn't welcomed in our staff team. Also don't respond to own app.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

May i just add he also tried to lie on his other application on the other community saying "ok dont know why you are lying but ok" to me saying hes applied on another community

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Massive - Support

• Watching Masterking spam links during a PD meeting, days after IP grabbers were found being spread. It took Calamity, Voxis and I threatening a demotion to make you stop, and when we spoke to you individually, you showed no care/remorse for your actions.

~ Shmoopy

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Yeah 8 bans that's a big no go bud

Screenshot_20190807-114522_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

31 warnings and you just got warned today 

Work on your attitude and behavior in game before you apply for staff

thats a big -support from me bud

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

MASSIVE-support 

my guy you need to stop replying to your own staff app 

A lot of warns showing you have no intention to rp 

I’ve seen you Minge a lot 

not very active 

you’ve been banned a lot of times 

your known to be a Minge in the community

No offense or anything marster king but I don’t think you would make a good Adirondack to the staff team as your known to be a minge and you think  8 bans is not a lot and 31 warns is far too much. I also have reason to believe you have not read the staff hand book and staff guidelines. You are also applying for 3 other community. 

Good luck ~Max 

3 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Massive - Support

~ Shmoopy

Also kept replying to own Application.

multiple bans

Definately a -Support from me

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

6 hours ago, [GL] Kanny said:

Masterking mate, Read over our guidelines to applying it clearly states
DONT REPLY TO YOUR OWN APPLICATION
If you have an issue DM them on the forums

HUGE -Support

Mate currently your one of the biggest minges in PoliceRP, You applied for another community on saturday and that application isn't even closed, I can link SMT the other application to another community as i really dont want to do it here. My advice clean your act up wait a while until you can appeal some warnings appeal those warnings then come back.

Kanny I’m from othe cumminity you maybe don’t know but thank you for info about materking 

-Support

I've warned you countless times, banned you before, you called timmimemes a dumbass in OOC today, didnt like that I warned you saying I should give you a verbal. I am not giving you a verbal with your attitude and disrespectfulness. You responded multiple times to your own app and you would MAJORLY impact the staff team negatively as of right now with how you act and treat others 

11 hours ago, NOT RUSKI said:

Kanny I’m from othe cumminity you maybe don’t know but thank you for info about materking 

Its alright mate, Just his actions aint great so i wanted to address that on the other community

• Fame unlocked this topic