Female Only Security Branch (Or Just Female Security Models) - Denied

Peggu with a Gun

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  A Womans Model for all the Foundation Security Branches or A Solid Female Branch of Security

Why should we add it? -Theres not many female models working in the foundation and me being a female i would like there to be some option of a female model and or a sole female branch

What are the advantages of having this? - Diversity and Maybe the benefit of adding a whole new special branch to spice things up. Plus a Branch filled with all women would sound hot to have on the server

Who is it mainly for? -Women id say i mean theres not that many females that play on the server at all but i feel like atleast giving the sole few something alittle different would be nice for us since theres not that many females on

Links to any content - n/a

4 hours ago, Krafty said:

+Support for the model

-Support for the branch, makes no sense, doesn’t fit into RP. Females are not special, there is no special branch for men either. The model suggestion seems reasonable.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

-support to the branch 

it’s just unneeded. Your reasoning was “a Branch filled with all women would sound hot...” if this branch were added it would add nothing.

For the models, changing to a model with female body groups is fine with me, but it’s your responsibility to find these models as I’m indifferent between them and don’t feel that it’s absolutely needed. 

11 hours ago, steppy said:

-/+ Support for player models. If you find something good suggest it but I feel like it's unnecessary.

-Support for the branch. That's definitely not happening.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

10 hours ago, Krafty said:

+Support for the model

-Support for the branch, makes no sense, doesn’t fit into RP. Females are not special, there is no special branch for men either. The model suggestion seems reasonable.

Theres no special branch for men because literally every branch is all male models. the branch thing i dont care about but i may look for a model to use

12 hours ago, Krafty said:

+Support for the model

Trap.—

giphy.gif

- Support

While I understand why you may think this is a good idea to represent the female players, this would severely backfire for a few reasons

This would be a pain in the ass for staff members. I guarntee you there would be a dramatic rise in ERP and overall mingy behaviour in security, with everyone running around as female security. Right now, there are more important issues in my opinion. The branch would be quite empty sadly, as we do not have much female players on the server. It would serve no purpose other then to divide people in my opinion.

Hello Peggu,

A female security model wouldn’t really be too much of an issue but an entire female security branch is completely unneeded as all security have the same responsibilities to the foundation as a whole.

-Support on the security branch but +Support on a female model if possible.

10 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

guarantee you there would be a dramatic rise in ERP

Hello Carpenter,

I would hope that my security are mature enough to not engage in this behavior or they will find themselves redoing training as that kind of behavior is ridiculous and reportable from what I understand.

Edited by Matricies

19 hours ago, October said:

-support to the branch 

it’s just unneeded. Your reasoning was “a Branch filled with all women would sound hot...” if this branch were added it would add nothing.

For the models, changing to a model with female body groups is fine with me, but it’s your responsibility to find these models as I’m indifferent between them and don’t feel that it’s absolutely needed. 

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:33 PM, Carpenter John said:

- Support

While I understand why you may think this is a good idea to represent the female players, this would severely backfire for a few reasons

This would be a pain in the ass for staff members. I guarntee you there would be a dramatic rise in ERP and overall mingy behaviour in security, with everyone running around as female security. Right now, there are more important issues in my opinion. The branch would be quite empty sadly, as we do not have much female players on the server. It would serve no purpose other then to divide people in my opinion.

Aight I don't approve of this

On 8/6/2019 at 11:02 PM, Krafty said:

+Support for the model

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 8/7/2019 at 12:02 AM, Krafty said:

+Support for the model

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

On 8/7/2019 at 12:02 AM, Krafty said:

+Support for the model

It is rather interesting how there's barely any female playermodels.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 8/7/2019 at 2:33 PM, Carpenter John said:

- Support