TurdBerglar's LT Application

TurdBerglar

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: TurdBerglar or Natasha Romanoff

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91673866

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: At least 2 Months.

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

Well for starters, I've been with this community for almost 4 years and am on almost every day.  I am also known as the former Jack Bauer and I was that Custom Class for a long time. I've played this server since the first week it came out. That being said I have been a cop for a very long time. I have not once received a PD warning (time to knock on wood) or a demotion out of all that time. I have a lot of experience with policing. I used to be in the High Command for Dispatch. I was in B.S.I, State, S.W.A.T, and obviously F.B.I.  From training, discipline and ect, I feel like I have gained enough experience to foresail this duty. I have seen many and I mean many PD command members come and go and every command member has taught me something new every time. I respect every one that I've seen and has taught me something. Because of those members I feel that I am a great fit for this duty. I can bring discipline to the department which I feel is very important, and Motivation and not just the good experiences but I feel that I can also express the bad ones as well. With Motivation I can express my past experiences, and tell them how to overcome bad things.  I can express my experiences to new PD members (not like i already do that). I feel as if how much experience I have, I understand the rules and procedures very well. When I train cadets I teach them stuff that goes off the training guidelines, I’m not always just reading the document. I feel as if they can learn more when I do it out of the box. That being said I feel as if I am a great fit for this position.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by TurdBerglar

21 minutes ago, Zage said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Been SM long Enough

-Friendly

-Knows what  he's doing 

I think he's ready for command

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

7 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support 

Amazing friend 

Great leader and person

Very active and great application 

Ready for command

Good luck! LT Steve 1L79 | SRT CPT Steve 1T79

Ex. Dep Comm

16 hours ago, Zage said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Been SM long Enough

-Friendly

-Knows what  he's doing 

I think he's ready for command

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/6/2019 at 2:27 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support 

Amazing friend 

Great leader and person

Very active and great application 

Ready for command

Good luck! LT Steve 1L79 | SRT CPT Steve 1T79

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss