scp 049's son - Ban Request

Gunther

Your In-game: Gunther

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

The player's name in-game: scp 049's son

The player's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:193754959

What did the player do: Initially, he said the Hard N-word, multiple times, and during the sit, he was warned and gagged, and after asking Harrison for the minge amount, I tabbed back in and he changed his name to "I rape kids" and then to "rape". Then he LTAP'd.

Evidence (REQUIRED): Below

What do you believe should happen to the player: Permaban 

Any extra information: 

2019-08-06.png

2019-08-06 (1).png

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Bor said:

+Support, It's unacceptable for people to be saying "I rape kids" and Racial Slurs.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

14 hours ago, Bor said:

+Support, It's unacceptable for people to be saying "I rape kids" and Racial Slurs.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator