Suggestion regarding Magnetic Lockdowns - Denied

Gunther

What you want to see? - Head of Security or Senior Admin+ can approve Magnetic Lockdowns. Edit: This is extra, and if possible, added to my original suggestion. The inclusion of all High Command Personnel, i.e, Site Director, DOC, and the Commanders of MTF. There be a cooldown of 30 minutes and they may only last 5 minutes PER CALL. So example, the first time is 5 minutes, then after 30 minutes of cooldown, the next is 10, etc.

Why should we add it? - There's only 3 Super Admins that play on SCPRP, and besides Rang, they are rarely on. 

What are the advantages of having this? - When D-Block and LCZ is flooded with 50+ D-Class, the Mag Lockdown is the only thing we can use that allows us to retake the two sectors, and seeing as though Super Admins aren't on all that much besides Rang, we are miserable cause we can't retake the LCZ.

Who is it mainly for? - Head of Security, Senior Admin, Gensec

Links to any content -

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 minute ago, Berserkrpups said:

Kade and Rang are usually on from what I see

True, but when we need them the most, they're asleep, cause Australian Time Zone, and wherever Kade lives.

Edited by Gunther
Spelling

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Hello Gunther,

The only thing I don’t like about the full lockdown requirement is the need for a Super Admin, which discussed previously there are very few of. I would prefer it if it was Admin+ as that would be more available. The need for a higher staff member to confirm the lockdown is more or so to make sure it doesn’t effect player count and experience. But the rank required to do so i feel is way too high making the lockdown very rare when riots happen way too often.

-Support on the HOS but +Support on the rank required being lowered.

18 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Gunther,

The only thing I don’t like about the full lockdown requirement is the need for a Super Admin, which discussed previously there are very few of. I would prefer it if it was Admin+ as that would be more available. The need for a higher staff member to confirm the lockdown is more or so to make sure it doesn’t effect player count and experience. But the rank required to do so i feel is way too high making the lockdown very rare when riots happen way too often.

I mean, you are Head of Security, and its more sense for you to have complete control over lockdown protocols for D-Block.

200.gif

On 8/6/2019 at 5:49 PM, shut up blanke said:

pee lol pee

pee

lol

-support i dont think this is necessary

King of minge basically said it

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+support I think all of high command and higher should be able to approve this, and maybe a cool down and max amount of time lasting should be added. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

+support I think all of high command and higher should be able to approve this, and maybe a cool down and max amount of time lasting should be added. 

Max time is 5 minutes, no cooldown as of yet but due to it currently being SA+ we know not to abuse that

• Thanks 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

On 8/8/2019 at 1:01 AM, Matricies said:

Hello Gunther,

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

Look. I've said this countless times, and I'm keeping my position on this. I'm not going to be changing anything about the "Magnetic Lockdown" because it should be used scarcely. And that is for a couple reasons. For one, it is completely unfair to D-Class. Like they literally, can not do anything when they are locked in their cells. There is physically not a way for them to escape from their cell, meaning it completely tilts the balance scale towards security. Not only that, but it also punishes new players who connect to the server for the first time, and see that they are unable to do anything, except sit in their cells, and get punched by other D-Class. Not only that, but even after a magnetic lockdown, it doesn't even improve anything. 9 times out of 10 they continue where they left off. So, No. Just no.

big cat running GIF