A report on majority of staff

Sion

Your In-Game Name: Sion

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:161096629

Staff member's In-Game Name: Majority of the team

What did they do? Right so, yesterday I staffed for around 5 hours flat. And that a lot considering there where around 10 other staff on that could of replaced me to allow me to have a break, but. when I aksed in admin chat around 20 times (not straight after each other) They just ignored it, therefore I couldn't go AFK or then sits will pill up and I would get in trouble. It also happened today and @Calamity saw my point, they even ignored him... This is a issue because only like 5-7 staff actually get on to fill ratio voluntarily and others just ignore that chat and RP. And this is very unfair on the staff who actually get on, everyone should staff at least once a day instead of waiting for others to do it.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vftx4lyyaE&feature=youtu.be    I mean I can't get evidence of people ignoring me, but  other staff have seen this happen in-game, if you have can you just say below.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I feel that in the next meeting all staff should be talken to as a whole and try to address the issue

PS. JMT/SMT  if you want a list of people just send me a DM on discord

I don't have hard feelings against anyone just feel it a bit unfair.

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Just now, Willy said:

This report won't be able to conclude anything, but I'll keep my eye and if I see anything or anybody not filling ratio when asked. It'll be a strike, thanks.

It happens when there isn't JMT/SMT on funily. Ill try recording it to some extend aswell

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

imo, I suggest this to be put in staff discussions instead of staff report as it’s hard to report all these people. And it’s even better if you want it mentioned at the meetings too.

~Charlie

Nothing can really be done about this. Try to get names and report it.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Aye, happens all the time.  I get the pm'd excuses of 'Oh, But I'm RPing right now. And I was on already for an hour!'  And such-like.  Well that's nice and all, but I'm trying to get relief for the staff that've been on for 4+ hours that you're currently ignoring.  It's gotten so bad that I've just had to leave the server completely to get someone to take over so I can go eat, like a human being needs to.

Some people get on staff for like 10 minutes then get off without saying a word, i think if your getting off least you need to do is wait for another staff memeber to get on

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

1 hour ago, [GL] Kanny said:

Some people get on staff for like 10 minutes then get off without saying a word, i think if your getting off least you need to do is wait for another staff memeber to get on

What kenny said  happens way too often I remember that one day me and Simon were on staff for 6 hrs straight we had both asked more than 6 people if they could replace us and all of the said something along the lines of “ I’m busy” or “I’ll get on in a second 10mins later they leave the server. I have names of the people who did this.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Honestly this is a big problem before I went on loa I was staffing for 4 or 5 hours and needed to go off to eat but nobody would get on to replace me. this has happened to other staff aswell. we need to start enforcing the rules further 

not trowing shade at anyone btw 

If this continues to happen strikes will be handed out. If staff ask you to get on and replace them you should do it without question. Those who do that are the ones who move up in the staff team. Those who don’t, face the consequences. 

• Fame locked this topic