Farquad's Ban Appeal

Farquad

Steam Name:  fucking normie

Ingame Name: Farquad

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:91524860

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: smt diss/ LTAP

Dispute: I know what I did was wrong and I regret it, I simply just ask for a last chance because I have so many memories on this server having fun with friends. I do not even care if the ban is just reduced not removed, I used to minge back in the day I am not going to lie. But I just believe that the perm ban was un necessary for this considering I only had 2 previous bans. If they wanted to be harsh on a ban maybe 2 months to a year but I think permanent is a little excessive. Please man, I am sorry for dissing you Snar, I was angry from work and took it out on you please man I love this server. Snar nothing personal to you I was just angry and in the heat of the moment. I had 700k on the server  and Im sad because I dont have any real money.

Edited by Farquad

+support 

i think he deserves to be back because from my point of view perm is too much and he should have a chance to prove that he wants to play on the server and be friendly.

+support

deserves a chance!

And yes iam back again.giphy.gif.c57b3c86636add8bb7dc4a70f4fe003d.gif

Edited by MasterKing

-support

Ain't even been two months now.  And from your warn history, you were shaping up to be a frequent customer, for a lot of the same stuff. Diss, FailRP etc.  But I shall also await Snar's word.

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

-support

Ain't even been two months now.  And from your warn history, you were shaping up to be a frequent customer, for a lot of the same stuff. Diss, FailRP etc.  But I shall also await Snar's word.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

- Support
Not much effort in appeal.
Snar puts in a crap load of work into this server. And for your to disrespect him and then leave ain't right. If you wanna insult or disrespect the man that has helped shape this community into what it is. I'm sorry, but in my opinion you have no place here.
Also from what people are saying on your appeal you have multiple acts of Dissing others.
You haven't even been banned for 2 months yet.

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Er Mark. You do realize my statement was against his appeal and that I don't think he should be unbanned? Right? I didn't + support it.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Dredgen said:

- Support
Snar puts in a crap load of work into this server. And for your to disrespect him and then leave ain't right. If you wanna insult or disrespect the man that has helped shape this community into what it is. I'm sorry, but in my opinion you have no place here.
Also from what people are saying on your appeal you have multiple acts of Dissing others.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

17 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 8/6/2019 at 6:54 AM, Charlit said:

-Support

Where is the effort? At least give more detail. If you want to come back, I want you to show it.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||