SS1's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

SS1
Message added by th3

Please improve your activity on the forums without spamming it with posts. Feel free to reapply after the waiting period for denied applications.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dGL8bP6eexL19tn3LtUEGEj5TmOyw1pXdyZhXMZqscI/edit - has warn proof

1 What is your in-game name?) SS1

2 What is your steam name?) [GL] SS1

3 What is your steam ID?) STEAM_0:1:124446284

4 Do you have any other experience with staffing?) Owner of a small discord server, no Garry’s Mod experience however.

5 What date did you start playing on the community?) I used to play the Police-RP a while ago (a year or two)- and then I stopped playing that, but for the SCP-RP server, it was around the end of July, 2019.

6 What date did you make your forums account?) June 27, 2019

7 Current rank on server) User

8 How many warns do you have on the server) 0 (see screenshot)

9 Have you donated?) No.

10 What rank are you applying for?) Trial Moderator-SCP-RP-US

11 Are you staff on another community) Not currently.

12 Have you read the staff guidelines ) Yes.

13 Timezone) Central Standard Time (CST)

14 Permission) -Not Senior Moderator-

15 Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?) I’ve played GL pretty much daily since the middle/start of summer. My experiences make me really intrigued about this position. I’ve currently made myself a proud title of Research Command. I’ve helped the community introduce the Youtuber, BeepTeeBops (I put him in 682’s CC for one of his videos). I have a passion for the server that cannot really be explained without me going off on multiple stories. I’m friends with some staff members, and I’ve personally witnessed the good-doings of the administration and wish to pitch in personally. 

As for activity, I try to be active at least every day, however this can be complicated with upcoming school and work endeavours that I must attend to. I’m rarely afk on the server, and  that is mainly due to the fact that there’s always something to do, whether it be catching a Research Assistant that wandered into LCZ, or running from SCP-682. I find this to be a main reason as to why I’d wish to join the administration team.

Also, I’ve noticed many people ruining the game via minging or glitching. I personally am set off by these actions, and there is little I can do often, other than calling an administration member who may not respond. I’d like to stop people who ruin the experience and immersion given off by this game, and furthermore encourage players to enjoy their experience while not making others’ worse. As for glitching, there is a small but steady group of individuals who will glitch doors, open containment cells via the ALT+E feature, and even abuse the SCP sweps to annoy the players around them.

Overall, I just wish to give back to this community for all the fun and adventure it has given me. I’d like to share my gratitude by assisting the administration team with their actions.

16 How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you) First, I’d bring them to a Sit-Room to stop their spree. Then, if they didn’t heed to my commands to stop cursing in voice chat, they’d be promptly gagged and made to type. If they were trying to minge in the Sit-Room, they’d be frozen/jailed. After this, I’d go over proof and be certain that it was not an accident, and it was intentional with no reasoning behind it at all. The punishment would be dished out as a jailing sentence, as well as a warning for MASS RDM and possible Player/Staff DISS and failure to follow rules. The anti-minge would most likely last over the limit of 300 seconds, but could differ depending on the severity of RDM. (Would need to call superiors or get permission from them for higher anti-minge times.)

Edited by SS1
doc link with warn proof

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

-Support

-11 of your forums posts were today within an hour or two

-Mass RDM wouldn't happen on accident  

-Q16 is slightly wrong

+Could be seen as a trustworthy person as they are in Low Command

=Overall I would get a little more activity on forums daily with 11 posts within a time span of an hour seems a little off. 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is slightly wrong

=Overall I would get a little more activity on forums daily with 11 posts within a time span of an hour seems a little off. 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

-Support

- User as spammed forums posts to meet the requirement for forums activity.

- Reason for wanting staff just seems off, only wanting it to punish others.

- Q16 needs improvement.

+ Great person in game and mature and respectful.

+I believe you could be a great T-Mod in the future and could improve your application.

If something seems off you can message me privately.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

13 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is slightly wrong

22 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is slightly wrong

On 8/5/2019 at 11:09 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is slightly wrong

On 8/5/2019 at 8:37 PM, Catsro said:

-Support

- Q16 needs improvement.

+I believe you could be a great T-Mod in the future and could improve your application.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 8/6/2019 at 12:29 AM, HeadShot720 said:

-Support

Low forum activity 

Q16 is a little bit wrong

+nice person

-seems power hungry in my opinion [thats just me though]

besides that you are a cool guy to hang out with but i recommend getting those warns appealed then 

So this is just me, but excluding the Research Command part, nothing about that first paragraph screams "I believe I deserve the rank", but rather it feels you are trying to fill the word requirement with pointless info, such as you saying you're friends with staff, that doesn't matter. Also, sort of feels like you are bragging a bit, when you said you were the one who put him in 682's CC for one of his videos, again, doesn't matter, just cause you helped a Youtuber for one of his videos doesn't mean we will be in awe.

In your next paragraph, I'm not sure I understand your reason for wanting it. You said how you are rarely AFK, which is good. Then you said its cause you're always doing something, like catching a RA, or running away from 682, although I'm not sure why you're out of your bunks during a 682 breach. Aside from that, I don't understand your main reasoning, its not that well explained.

And finally, while I do admire you want to enforce rules, it sounds to me like that's your only reasoning to join Staff. 

Edited by Gunther
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 8/5/2019 at 10:09 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is slightly wrong

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

On 8/5/2019 at 10:37 PM, Catsro said:

-Support

- Q16 needs improvement.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 8/5/2019 at 5:09 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is slightly wrong

On 8/5/2019 at 10:09 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is slightly wrong

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

On 8/6/2019 at 12:29 AM, HeadShot720 said:

-Support

Low forum activity 

+nice person

besides that you are a cool guy to hang out with but i recommend getting those warns appealed then 

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 8/7/2019 at 2:06 AM, Gunther said:

So this is just me, but excluding the Research Command part, nothing about that first paragraph screams "I believe I deserve the rank", but rather it feels you are trying to fill the word requirement with pointless info, such as you saying you're friends with staff, that doesn't matter. Also, sort of feels like you are bragging a bit, when you said you were the one who put him in 682's CC for one of his videos, again, doesn't matter, just cause you helped a Youtuber for one of his videos doesn't mean we will be in awe.

On 8/5/2019 at 8:37 PM, Catsro said:

-Support

- Q16 needs improvement.

On 8/5/2019 at 9:29 PM, HeadShot720 said:

-Support

Low forum activity 

+nice person

gog

On 8/5/2019 at 8:09 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is slightly wrong

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 8/5/2019 at 11:09 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is slightly wrong

On 8/6/2019 at 3:37 PM, Catsro said:

-Support

- Q16 needs improvement.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator