More Events, D-Block Stuff - Denied

SS1

What you want to see? - More events including D-Class and SCPs (mass breaches, d-class mass revolutions, certain scps in d-block even)  Also, d-class could form factions as modern penitentiary occupants often do, and have small fights and wars in the d-block, with smuggled weapons perhaps. 

Why should we add it? -  Will give D-Class and foundation personnel more to do.

What are the advantages of having this? - People will not get bored of server, and newer players in D-Block can easily get hooked on the game experience.

Who is it mainly for? - D-Class, and foundation personnel that will never be bored.

Links to any content - Nil

Edited by SS1

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

-Support

-D-Block is almost on a constant riot having event team stop it would most likely draw people away through the mustard gas

-Personally, I don't think giving D-Class or to have D-Class smuggle weapons into D-Block is breaking lore in quite some ways as the foundation would most likely check every crack and corner within their staff and or shipments several times before passing them through.

-Would innovative although the event team from my past knowledge of event team stopped working in D-Block as it isn't that immersive to have a guy give weapons and gear out to D-Block that could potentially override every bit of GENSEC there is which wouldn't be fun and would thus drive more people away. 

=The list could go on although from many points D-Block isn't perfect and it will never be, for the most part, giving people things to do is the event teams job and I don't want to see D-Block riots like they use to happen as it was legit an all-out war which got boring real fast. For the most part, D-Class keep things eventful enough for D-Block to sustain itself. People already make "Gangs" within D-Block and some have discords from what I've been told which cause enough problems as is, for the most part, we need to fix balance issues before doing something like this in my eyes. 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-D-Block is almost on a constant riot having event team stop it would most likely draw people away through the mustard gas

-Personally, I don't think giving D-Class or to have D-Class smuggle weapons into D-Block is breaking lore in quite some ways as the foundation would most likely check every crack and corner within their staff and or shipments several times before passing them through.

-Would innovative although the event team from my past knowledge of event team stopped working in D-Block as it isn't that immersive to have a guy give weapons and gear out to D-Block that could potentially override every bit of GENSEC there is which wouldn't be fun and would thus drive more people away. 

=The list could go on although from many points D-Block isn't perfect and it will never be, for the most part, giving people things to do is the event teams job and I don't want to see D-Block riots like they use to happen as it was legit an all-out war which got boring real fast. For the most part, D-Class keep things eventful enough for D-Block to sustain itself. People already make "Gangs" within D-Block and some have discords from what I've been told which cause enough problems as is, for the most part, we need to fix balance issues before doing something like this in my eyes. 

-Support Reasons Above

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Events in D-block where we smuggle stuff in are banned and will be staying banned until D-block calms down consistently enough. Mass Containment breaches are also hard to do since SCP's tend to be already breached. 

• Like 2

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

8 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

Trap.—

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

Aight I don't approve of this

21 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

18 hours ago, Hoovy said:

Events in D-block where we smuggle stuff in are banned and will be staying banned until D-block calms down consistently enough. Mass Containment breaches are also hard to do since SCP's tend to be already breached. 

On 8/5/2019 at 11:50 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

Edited by Daedran

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 8/5/2019 at 11:50 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

Founder of Reznov