YungRipperrr's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

YungRipperrr
Message added by th3

Due to community feedback please reapply after 1 week.

What is your in-game name?: Union Vice Commander Ripperrr

What is your steam name?: YungRipperrr

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:228049800

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not In gmod But In other games Yes 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 29th

What date did you make your forums account? June 3rd

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  No staff rank but Platinuim VIP.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 for RDM but the first should've been ARDM (doesn't make it better though) (The second warn is a long story and I can explain in ts or in another thread just let me know)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe That I deserve the rank of trial moderator for a number of reasons, The first Reason Is I have met many wonderful people on my time in this community and I would like to give back to them by making their experiences whenever they are on the server happy and RP filled. If I was part of the staff team I would help enforce the rules of the server while making sure everyone is having a good time, Having a strong and large staff team Can help make sure that everyone knows the rules and is following them accordingly. Having me on the staff team  I believe would help stop / decrease people breaking rules and have them not break them again using very friendly and smart approaches not just harsh punishments (but when they're needed) Now I maybe not as popular as my twin counterpart but I feel that the community enjoys my company on the server even though some Players don't like my play style I would like to make healthy relationships with all of them and Being a member of the staff team would also help me towards this goal. finally I think I should be staff because I have played a lot on this server over 3 weeks of playtime and probably at least 600 hours, I would use this experience and judgement I have gained in how I interact with players as most likely I know of them or they know of me.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Have to tell them very professionally but very seriously What the rules of the server are and how they could refrain from the behavior that they have already engaged in, If they continue to talk using obscene words  And don't seem to be following the rules I have already explained to them They would Most likely be receiving a Staff diss and or No intention to Role play warn and If necessary a Minge ( would call higher staff member as 300 seconds would be too low)\

edit: FORGOT to add my steam id

2019-08-05 (2).png

Edited by YungRipperrr

- Support

- Edit: Went through it again, and my tired mind told me wrong. Complete lack of attention to MRDM (Granted, his parenthesis hinted he was going to minge for the MRDM, he just didn't mention it). Gag command still exists, for future reference if you ever become a Tmod and struggle with staff diss. Can prevent a situation from escalating when they only need a verbal/already have that warn. 

+ Amount of hours and time. He's on often, good requirement of being a mod.

- Playstyle: I don't watch him 24/7 so I'm unsure if he's mingy. Might change to a + or - on future responses if they say he does. Personally neutral as he's Reznov and that puts him in an unfair favor off the bat, so I won't rule yet. 

- Respect: Personally, the way he reacts to people sometimes can be rude or disrespectful. Almost tempted to +/-, but will keep as a - in response to Bonk's agreement. 

Edit I made: Via some observations ingame and via the thread. I found out some more information and adjusted it accordingly. Changed from barely +/- to - 

Edited by The Diddler

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

-Support

-Doesn't even bother talking about the Mass RDM that happened just talked about Staff dis

-Low Forum activity

-Quite of a minge from what I saw 

-Disrespecting within the community isn't tolerated in the staff team 

=Overall I don't personally see you be in any way fit for the staff team if you do end up improving on your "traits" you should be good but overall it is up to the big bois we are just here for the insight into your application

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Doesn't even bother talking about the Mass RDM that happened just talked about Staff dis

-Low Forum activity

=Overall I don't personally see you be in any way fit for the staff team if you do end up improving on your "traits" you should be good but overall it is up to the big bois we are just here for the insight into your application

-Support Reasons above

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-Support

Just yesterday I saw you start an argument in OOC with another player. That is not acceptable for someone who wishes to be staff.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

15 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Low Forum activity

Aight I don't approve of this

-Support

You do indeed minge quite a bit 

you can be rude towards other players 

No previous staffing experience 

like listed above you didn't talk about the MRDM in the question

I don't see you very fit for the staff team.

On 8/6/2019 at 12:30 AM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Low Forum activity

On 8/6/2019 at 12:30 AM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Low Forum activity

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

17 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support

-Low Forum activity

-Disrespecting within the community isn't tolerated in the staff team 

=Overall I don't personally see you be in any way fit for the staff team if you do end up improving on your "traits" you should be good but overall it is up to the big bois we are just here for the insight into your application

-support for the reasons above

On 8/5/2019 at 8:47 PM, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support

-Mingey A Lot

-Very Disrespectful

-Does Not Deserve Position At All!

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 8/6/2019 at 9:18 PM, OddVenom said:

-Support

You do indeed minge quite a bit 

you can be rude towards other players 

No previous staffing experience 

like listed above you didn't talk about the MRDM in the question

I don't see you very fit for the staff team.

Before I continue on to say my response, this server does not require previous staffing experience. AT ALL.

+/- Support

You seem like a chill guy, you have most of the things here correct, but Question 16 is more circling around Mass RDM. Sure, you could add these as side warns, but it's otherwise drifting from the point of the case to not warn him for Mass RDM.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 8/5/2019 at 9:30 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Low Forum activity

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 8/5/2019 at 9:30 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Low Forum activity

Edited by Breen

gog

-support for reasons above, however i do think given time you COULD become staff. If you take time to improve and take all the information in this thread to heart, i can absolutely see you becoming staff, but not yet. Good luck next time man!

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 8/6/2019 at 4:30 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Low Forum activity

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator