A clarification - Accepted

October

What do you want to see - It should be failRP to RP taking someone’s gun/radio/tackle them if your hands are up. I would like to see clarification on the rules of RP’ing these situations, but also I believe GENSEC should be allowed to kill d-class if they fail the roll or if the GENSEC witness another person being robbed they can kill that class D.

Why should we add it - due to a lack of clarification on these rules. 

What are the advantages of having this - To start off; I’ve seen d-class steal comms, but their hands are up. There is no clarification if this is allowed. I am argue that it is failRP to steal a gun with your hands up or through a fence which I’ve only witnessed once.

I’ve also seen plenty of d-class RP’ing to take something from GENSEC only to die. After they die they call staff. Furthermore, other GENSEC who are within “auditory range” will  kill the class D. 

If we clarified all these rules staff wouldn’t have a headache with RDM calls or failRP calls. 

Who does it benefit - GENSEC/staff 

links- N/A

(Edit) spelling/grammar

Edited by October

On 8/5/2019 at 2:23 PM, YungRipperrr said:

+ Support

Really this is common sense

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• 2 weeks later...