Curtis's Support Application

Curtis

Do you know me?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen my name around at all on ts or on the SCP Server?

• Yes
    • No

• Manager

*CURRENTLY OUT FOR A WEDDING UNTIL 9/9/2019*

In-Game Name: Curtis

Steam Name: Mr. NoPlay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:154342364

Are you a Moderator+? No.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST GMT-4

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+). The reason why I want to join the support team is sometimes I see new users sitting in the Teamspeak support room for a while and they never get the attention, and when a Support team member joins my room I ask them hey I have noticed this person has been sitting in there a while and they go and help them and they come back. Even though I am not on the support team I am always looking for new visitors in the Teamspeak, and reassuring them that a Support Team Member will be with them soon, If I was a Support Team Member I wouldn't have to reassure them, I can just help them out. I also love helping people out, I don't get annoyed with it, it is an enjoyable thing for me to do. I was once staff on a server that if they were disrespected they would kill the person with kindness, and I feel like I can bring those skills to the support team with users that sometimes just want to mess around and try to be mean. I know TeamSpeak quite well, I am the original creator of the Teamspeak Support Guide. I always enjoy talking to other people and making the person day better, I get told all the time that I cheered someone up. I love working with people and a support team is mainly working with people in the Teamspeak, I also know the discord quite well I can ask a person where they need to go and point them in the right direction, especially if it is a new person to TS3. One thing I see is at late night not very many people are on at later times which makes sense and I always am there to help at later dates.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can affect support staff in a positive way by showing great attitude towards other players.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello. My name is Curtis I am your support member for today, how are you? They respond with great. That is great. I say that is good. What can I help with today? Once the issue has been resolved I would ask them is there anywhere specific you are looking for, and I would lead them in the right direction and once they found it before they left say I have you have an amazing day and join back if you need any help again. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I know them well, and I plan to follow and enforce the rules to the best of my possibility. 

Thank you for reading my application, I wish the best for the support team.

Edited by Mr. NoPlay
Wanted to add a few things to my application that was not there before.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+SUPPORT

-Created the TeamSpeak guide that was approved to use

-Knowledgeable with Teamspeak

-Respectful

-Patient

-Has a lot of experience 

-Was recommended by Igneous when it came to Teamspeak

10 minutes ago, Bog said:

+SUPPORT

-Respectful

-Patient

-Has a lot of experience 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

10 hours ago, Bog said:

+SUPPORT

-Respectful

-Patient

-Has a lot of experience 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

22 hours ago, Bog said:

+SUPPORT

-Respectful

-Patient

-Has a lot of experience 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 8/5/2019 at 6:08 AM, Bog said:

+SUPPORT

-Respectful

-Patient

-Has a lot of experience 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Manager

If you guys have not seen me on TeamSpeak this week it is because I am at band camp until next weekend. Thank you all for the positive support on my application. 

Edited by Mr. NoPlay

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• Fame locked this topic