Blackstone's Support Application

Blackstone

Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be apart of the support team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: MTF E11 CMDR Blackstone 027K

Steam Name: [GL] Bucket

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78825884

Are you a Moderator+? Yes.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day, as I have to be to ensure my command and subordinates are doing what they should be, and to hang out with most other command.

Do you have a working quality mic? My microphone is Teamspeak Certified quality. (Link)

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) More often than not, people are always waiting in the support room to get Teamspeak tags. I myself have had to wait nearly 4 hours on my phone to get tags and its a bit disappointing, but I believe that I can change that for others as well as myself. Overall, my activity on Teamspeak will be the biggest factor, as I am on every single day to focus on my work as Epsilon-11. Joining the support team would also add to my reputation as a command member and to help me be known as a friend throughout the community. One more notable thing, my experience as a staff makes me a bit more proactive to help out.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Every day, Epsilon-11 has downtime during DEFCONs 4 and 5. During that downtime, we are inactive and playing chess or running through PT. When we are just not working hard even remotely, I can engage my effort into providing support for people in Teamspeak. Since that happens incredibly often, I believe I will be able to help immensely.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Good day, My name is Blackstone, how can I help you?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes. No questions asked.

Edited by Bucket

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

• Manager

+Support

-He knows how to keep it cool at all times.

-Very Active, I see him every day.

-Always doing the best for others.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 8/5/2019 at 6:18 AM, Mr. NoPlay said:

+Support

-He knows how to keep it cool at all times.

-Very Active, I see him every day.

-Always doing the best for others.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/6/2019 at 3:09 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support 

Good application 

Deserves the chance

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic