Meth Suggestion - Denied

Meh

What you want to see? - A new meth addon to enhance RP for criminals.

Why should we add it? - Meth was a big part of criminals in this server, and the previous addon for it lagged many people and it did not work out, so I think we should bring it back, with a different  version of it.

What are the advantages of having this? - More basing for criminals and more busting for the Cops. It is also another good way to make money for criminals and to be straightforward it is really fun to use.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=291651389

(I'm not familiar with the addon so if its incorrect I can provide another)

Edited by Meh

- Support

If it lagged the server why should it be brought back? How do we know a newer version won't be laggy aswell.

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

This is a different version of the original, and the original involved a much bigger combiner with a lot of side items that used moving items including the aluminum especially. This other version is actually older, and is more basic but more fun.

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017