Broken Hitbox - Closed

Orange 🍊

I'm not sure why these model have a broken hitbox (As in the hitbox spans out vertically at least double, maybe triple, of what the actual model is,) I have tested these out in sandbox game with some other people, and the models worked perfectly with no issues towards the hitbox.

CI Heavy Trooper (This one we requested a play model change and it is still broken afterwards) models/player/cellassault3player.mdl

CI Infiltrator   models/kuma96/stealtharmor/stealtharmor_pm.mdl

CI Shades Task Force    models/player/n7legion/killingfloor2/horzine_sec_suit_male.mdl

And the MTF Demolitions Expert (Idk the model path)

Edited by Official Orange

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2019 at 4:34 PM, Official Orange said:

I'm not sure why these model have a broken hitbox (As in the hitbox spans out vertically at least double, maybe triple, of what the actual model is,) I have tested these out in sandbox game with some other people, and the models worked perfectly with no issues towards the hitbox.

CI Heavy Trooper (This one we requested a play model change and it is still broken afterwards) models/player/cellassault3player.mdl

CI Infiltrator   models/kuma96/stealtharmor/stealtharmor_pm.mdl

CI Shades Task Force    models/player/n7legion/killingfloor2/horzine_sec_suit_male.mdl

And the MTF Demolitions Expert (Idk the model path)

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...