Adon Ban

Drake

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: Trosper

Ingame Name:Trosper

SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/TrosperGameing/

Ban Length:perm

Admin that Banned you:Valkyrie 

Reason for Ban:60+ Warns in 2017

Dispute:well number one i dont have 1 warn on police rp and the ban was in 2017 its almost been three years since it happend

also the banning admin was removed from the staff team becuse of abuse

After looking at your SteamID 64 thingy (if I did it properly), you only got 16 warns in total through SCPRP and MilRP which doesn’t really add up; any more information?

+Support

~Charlie

5 hours ago, Charlie said:

After looking at your SteamID 64 thingy (if I did it properly), you only got 16 warns in total through SCPRP and MilRP which doesn’t really add up; any more information?

+Support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

3 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

From what charlie said, I think this is a case of Valkyrie being Valkyrie

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+SUPPORT 

I only say this for PoliceRP because your actions on SCPRP are really different considering you already had a ban over there (of course it's ran out since this comment) 

Just don't be causing issues is all. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

23 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

From what charlie said, I think this is a case of Valkyrie being Valkyrie

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

19 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT 

I only say this for PoliceRP because your actions on SCPRP are really different considering you already had a ban over there (of course it's ran out since this comment) 

Just don't be causing issues is all. 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP