Ronin - False Warn

Mr Yobo

Your In-game: Yobo (At the time it was Wendy)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6268956

The admin's name in-game: Ronin (At the time it was SWAT MSGT Ronin XL6)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:6268956

What warning did you receive:  Demoting -Not Staff

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 93D903073D256C85B6CF7932AA654CDFE3EADE4F

Why do you think this warn was false: I can /demote Personal that are afk as EMS Command.

Any extra information: I was undercover (Changed Name and profile picture) I was going undercover to keep an eye on an EMS member and see how well they are in field, but then they went afk so I /demoted them. I talked to Ronin straight afterwards, Its understandable why he warned me because to him I looked like a random player.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+/- Support

unless you are command in that department you are not to demote people in that department. You are suppost to tell staff so they can do that. This is a new rule that has been added

If you are command i that department (idk who is in EMS) then this should be removed.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

13 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

+/- Support

unless you are command in that department you are not to demote people in that department. You are suppost to tell staff so they can do that. This is a new rule that has been added

If you are command i that department (idk who is in EMS) then this should be removed.

I talked to Ronin about this and explained the situation and he told me to appeal this.

Staff / Command can only demote

I am EMS command. Only reason he warned me was because he thought I was a random not because I demoted him on Citizen He only warned me because He didnt know it was me So thats why he told me to appeal it as false. @Ronin

5 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

Having just had a bunch of minges, then a random(so I thought) person demotes people. I warned him.  It should be removed, as he IS EMS command and can demote.

Which is understandable on his side and 100 percent do not blame him for his quick reaction 

Alright. Its a +support for me then. Warn should be removed.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 8/4/2019 at 2:23 AM, Ronin said:

+support

Having just had a bunch of minges, then a random(so I thought) person demotes people. I warned him.  It should be removed, as he IS EMS command and can demote.

Fair enough alot of people make mistakes

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP