Gensec and Research Trainees don't need cuffs, and they need to be removed from them. - Accepted

Seeker (Tavdogg1)

What do you want to see? - Removal of the cuffs from Gensec and Research Trainees.

Why should we add it? - This will prevent Trainees from cuffing random people and ruining others roleplay, as well as troll people right when they get on.

What are the advantages of having this? - When I see Trainees cuff people, this makes things harder for us or research to go about business. This also allows for minging possibilities, and since they can do that when they want to, we either have to get staff to handle them or a high command to blacklist them, and that could be an issue. I want to make sure trolling doesn't happen with cuffs, and this is a way to prevent problems. If they need cuffs during training, a small suggestion if this suggestion gets accepted is to allow trainers to give cuffs to them when it's time, but it doesn't have to add with this one if there are any issues with including a mechanic like this.

Who is it mainly for? - Research and Gensec.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by ASimplePlayer

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

15 hours ago, Kade said:

+Support

For just removal of the Research Assistant and Security Trainee

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 8/3/2019 at 12:09 AM, Kade said:

+Support

For just removal of the Research Assistant and Security Trainee

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]