Conner Tyson 48 hours

Conner Tyson

Im not very good at goodbyes, or writing for that matter. But still, I wanna say goodbye to CI.

In terms of why I am leaving, there are many reasons, but mainly I have lost the time and motivation to do my best on CI. I really had a great time in CI at the start, I had many great times with many cool people, however a lot of those people are gone, and im busy with other affairs and have a hard time finding the motivation to continue in CI. Maybe one day, I will get more time and motivation, but for the foreseeable future, I think im gonna have to leave. Anyways, before I leave, I would like to say some goodbyes.

Aleks/skela/kales: Well what can I say, you will always be the greatest minge, and also one of the greatest HORs.

Orange, you are a very nice and fun person. Whenever there was drama or other problems, you were a reliable person to speak to. I have had a lot of fun with you in the past, and I bid you good luck on your new position.

Catsro, I enjoyed calling you a boomer and making fun of your mod pack taste. But in all seriousness, you worked very hard and did a good job. Good luck on whatever CI position you obtain.

Blanke, you were a very fun and competent person in CI. Good luck man.

Tony, you are a man so dedicated that you went on LOA for six hours. That's dedication. Good luck on supervising CI man.

Harrison, you may be vice president of the minges, but besides that, you are also a good pretty cool dude. Thanks for helping me out on all sorts of stuff and being a cool friend.

October, even though you are now retired, you still helped out a lot and were a great guy to speak to in times of trouble. I wish you luck on your schooling, and thank you for starting such a great branch. 

Richard Black, you are a really nice dude, and a cool friend. Good luck in CI, life, and anything else bro.

Mutombo, farewell my man. Keep up the good work.

Anyways, I hope to have fun with you guys in the last hours.

Edited by Conner Tyson
  • Sad 4

cya mate, you got were one of the people that got me in this position today, enjoy your future and goodbye...

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

Where's the big dawg theman
on a real note doh you were my trainer dawg and you were my inspiration of staying in CI we talked quite a bit in the earlier days of the OG hours but really fell distant in the days that we were both in high command. If you ever want to come back the option is there. You taught me everything I know CI to be today and I wish you the best of luck to where ever you are going 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

you forgot about your Pimp Daddy Infected, not gonna lie it was a fun ride with you. Me and you go way back and I respect that, you were always a good friend and I wish you the best in life.

❤️

Denied

Tony said you cant leave...

Jk just minging 

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

we had a good times you and i you were a great mentor and a even better friend

i am sad now you will always be in my CI heart brother  i will miss you very much my guy  

this is farewell from the vice president of  minges you will always be in my hall of fame my guy 

fly high my dude farewell bud. - Harrison

Edited by HeadShot720

As I will miss you Conner, I had a good time playing with you and talking about random topics with you. Thanks for being an inspiration as a proper CI member and the advise you gave. It is pretty tough to see you go as you have been here since I started and was one of the OGs. Whenever you want to come back you are always welcome and the doors will be open. Never forget Minge is Cringe. Farewell my friend.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro