Get rid/Reduce of the echo - Denied

Zage

What you want to see? -  less echoing in the game

Why should we add it? -  Its just annoying every-time i use my toolgun every time i talk  Even when I use my stun stick or taser someone theirs a echo + you could just have it echo in different areas

What are the advantages of having this? - it would just be less annoying 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

6 hours ago, Willy said:

+ Support

Yes remove @Echo from PRP

smart 

12 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Hell nah. The echo makes is realistic 

Sion now tell me why there would be a echo in a building such as a shop it does incress  the realilstic factor but also does not

my point is it does not need to be everywhere

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

I’m down to remove echo.  As long as I get his Acting COL Position.  On a. Real note, -/+Support.  This really wouldn’t benefit the server at all.  This would just be extra work for SMT.  If the echo is really irritating, you could lower it.  I’ve not experienced any issues with it.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

19 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Hell nah. The echo makes is realistic 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

35 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

• I havent had much a problem with it but I can see why it can get annoying

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

-support

I shouldn't be removed from the game

Im not a problem XD

• Laughing 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 8/3/2019 at 1:07 PM, Willy said:

+ Support

Yes remove @Echo from PRP

On 8/3/2019 at 4:51 AM, Charlie said:

+support

the sound can get annoying at times

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017