Paranormal Investigations Unit | P.I.U

Carpenter John

Paranormal Investigations Unit.

P.I.U

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! My name is Carpenter, and I am part of the Paranormal Investigations Unit (P.I.U)!

Our role is, quite simply, to protect civilians, officers, and others alike from dangerous and unknown paranormal and unknown entities. To do this, we utilize a wide range of modified weaponry and vehicles to ensure we know were, and when the threat may appear. In order to keep things simple for everyone, we have made a danger system.

If you wish to apply, message Carpenter on the forums or speak to me in-game!

Threat Level White

No signs of paranormal activity. Area is safe, but may be monitered if paranormal activity is suspected.

Threat Level Green

A threat level green is the first signs of a haunting or paranormal activity. While the area may appear safe, it is important for investigators and civilians to excersize caution when in Level Green Areas.

- Abandoned shops and places that a homocide has occured are usually threat level green areas.

- Currently in our town, Rural areas are usually home to the most threat level green areas. This includes a handful of log cabins and dirt roads.

Threat Level Amber

The second stage to a paranormal haunting, Amber level areas are much more dangerous then Green areas and are often the site of multiple killings, suicides, or home to paranormal entites (A dossier of entities living around the area will be pasted below). This includes the Wendigo, or Faceless.

- Certain urban homes, mainly the cellar or basement

- Currently, the Saw mill is a good example of a Amber level area, with a documented suicide occuring in that building.

Threat Level Red

The third stage to a haunting, Red level areas are quite uncommon but can still be found. These are areas of paranormal origin or mass murders, cult gatherings, or mass suicides. These are extremely dangerous areas with hostile entites common within the area. Currently, 7 investigators have gone missing or been killed in Red level areas.

- Currently, the abandoned steel factory is a Red level threat area. Originally being Yellow, a investigation which lead to an investigator breaking both his legs changed this area to Red.

Threat Level Black

Information concerning this level has been expunged by order of Command.

Paranormal Entities Dossier and Roster

Dossier - Paranormal Entities Sightings and Dossier

Roster - P.I.U Roster

Stay Safe!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...