Should I become Trail Mod?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Security RCF SGT Alex B

What is your steam name?: ASimplePlayer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:65879953

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Have not had experience staffing for Garry's mod. Only experience in discord and Roblox currently.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): A few years ago.

What date did you make your forums account?: February 19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: N/A

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: None currently.

Have you donated?: Nope.

What rank are you applying for?: Trail Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: I am not a staff on another community.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):
To be honest, I want to help the community while school is currently out. While I might become less active when school hits, I love this server and will do anything to keep the server alive, even if it takes to keep it alive is to handle hundreds of players a minute. While I can see some scheduling issues that could rise up, I can discuss it with my parents to help keep in line and give the people the support they need to keep the rules enforced, and to allow the experience they are having to be much better than any other server possible. Even if sometimes I might not agree with the rest of the staff, I am always willing to listen and take criticism for what I need to improve on, and hopefully be a good moderator. I will do whatever it takes to do what is best for the server and the people who keep it alive, no matter what. And to end it all off, I will keep it fair, no matter who I am dealing with.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
Since they are Mass RDM, and it's also insulting staff, I will bring someone higher to handle the situation, since I am not at the current rank to do so. If I have to wait for higher staff to arrive, I will keep him out of trouble from others who are wanting to experience serious roleplay, and to keep the minging to a small place so no one will be bothered by him.

No warns.JPG

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

- support

Please put you ingame warns not your forums.

Q16 is, not right, you wouldn't just get a higher up to do it. Its your job to deal with the sits, you get another administrator to deal with the punishments that you see fit.

Edited by Anatole

-Support I think your a good guy and your priorities are in check I think you should take more time to read the staff hand book and get a little more well known and take more time on your app. 

Good Luck!

Trap.—

giphy.gif

-Support

Low forum activity which can improve.

Needs a screenshot of in game warnings, not forum warnings.

You may need to read over the staff handbook.

Answer to question 16 is wrong as you can handle the sit but cannot deliver the punishment for the sit.

The app seems a little rushed in my opinion.

Advice for next time would be to read or reread the staff handbook to fix your question 16 then slow down and think about your application to make it seem like it's not rushed. Then have more forums activity which they really look into.

I believe you could do this in the next application you write you could become a good Trial Moderator.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

24 minutes ago, Catsro said:

-Support

Answer to question 16 is wrong as you can handle the sit but cannot deliver the punishment for the sit.

Advice for next time would be to read or reread the staff handbook to fix your question 16 then slow down and think about your application to make it seem like it's not rushed. Then have more forums activity which they really look into.

gog

3 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

I believe you could do this in the next application you write you could become a good Trial Moderator.

7 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

7 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator