Bonk's Goodbye

[icOnic] BonkBoeink

As Of 8/1/19 I am Officially leaving gaminglight.

This is not out of anger like last time. this is not fake. this is real. I am leaving gaminglight as of today. I have lost my interest in gaminglight and no longer really care for it anymore. you can possibly see me on the rust server every once and awhile. And maybe even on one of the gaminglight gmod servers. but that will just be a visit. I will no longer be apart of gaminglight. i am just making this post so people can realize i left and am not just going inactive. I am sorry to all of the people that i caused harm to. And since i am leaving. There will be no fuck ups on my end no more. hopefully peace can be made again like it was before i joined. It was a fun ride but in the end, i lost interest. Now, I will like to mention some people that are epic gamers now.

Epic Gamer Wall

Igneous - cheetah gang. For real one of the best managers i have ever seen. Thanks for doing all the things you do for SCPRP.

th3 - You really helped me. If you wouldn't have told me the things you told me than i would've for sure left gaminglight a long time ago. You helped me be better and helped me with the times when i was wanting to leave. Thank you. a lot.

Rang/Spire - it will be sad no longer being your bell assistant. it was fun bing bonging the bell on the PA System until MTF Came to capture me. But for real though, you're a real good DOURS, DOUSR, However you say it. You're good site administration. You're also a good Super Admin. I can see you getting Head Admin One Day. And remember, bing bong bring it on.

Carpenter - the only thing he is a carpenter for is putting bullets in people's heads. ngl. jk love u no homo

Blackbeard - nerd.

Infected - You were meant to get 05. There is no doubt. i am happy you have 05. I am not happy that you refuse to play rust with me. that makes you stinky. but i am still happy you got 05 stinky man.

Everyone else - epic gamers

End:

It was a fun ride with gaminglight, but i lost my interest and satisfaction. I no longer am satisfied with gaminglight anymore. You can see me on the rust server sometimes. but that's it. I may come around to visit a little but i don't know. Anyways. It's been fun! I may come back one day but i don't know. Until than,

This is bonk, Signing out.

Edited by [icOnic] BonkBoeink

-OG Minge

• Bread locked this topic