New Armory Guns Suggestion - Accepted

bdogz1

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - The newer guns from recently added weapon packs be added to the armory

Why should we add it? - Some of the guns are really good, and I think you should be able to buy them from the armories.

What are the advantages of having this? - Gives people access to new weapons.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - None.

+Support I believe this was approved in a post before but wasn't added in. I think this would add a lot more variety and more options for donator weapons.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Flashlight Man said:

+Support

It would be great to add but, the more op item need to expensive.

I understand that it's not high, but just wanted to add this to the list of things. Also, perhaps the server can get a DL if they don't have it already? 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

On 8/1/2019 at 7:24 PM, Catsro said:

+Support I believe this was approved in a post before but wasn't added in. I think this would add a lot more variety and more options for donator weapons.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 7:24 PM, Catsro said:

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

• 2 weeks later...