Fubar nerf - Accepted

Bor

What you want to see? -  Fubar damage nerf

Why should we add it? - Because of what I’ve seen and other people telling me of how much damage it does 150+ to 200 It can one shot Gensec.

What are the advantages of having this? - To help not only Gensec but  other people . It one shots which shouldn’t happen.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone 

Links to any content - 

Edited by Bor
  • Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Catsro said:

+Support With range and damage, I see this really needing a nerf.

+Support

Yes it does. The fubar does too much damage, and while I don't want to see them have to be nurfed, it seems like the reznovs have became a issue nowadays, and a nerf to the fubar will help with that.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

should be nerfed even if its just nu7 and that 1 cc its too op for both nu7 or the cc to have so powerfull

Edited by Azius

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 8/1/2019 at 7:22 PM, Catsro said:

+Support With range and damage, I see this really needing a nerf.

What range? The fubar is a close range weapon that can be easily avoided by moving around. It is even harder to hit people with it when considering the atrocious hit registration melee weapons are known to have

-Support

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

52 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

What range? The fubar is a close range weapon that can be easily avoided by moving around. It is even harder to hit people with it when considering the atrocious hit registration melee weapons are known to have

-Support

39 minutes ago, BadAimSam said:

-Support TFA melee is so inconsistent that its balanced enough by that.

I have lots of Fubar experience and I have to say the hit reg is really bad if someone is moving around alot your done for

- Support
I understand that it is a issue but it is mostly security's fault for not keeping their distance from the Reznovs, and they have a real bad habit of not hitting their shots half the time, plus the hit registration is so bad it barely hits 80% of the time

lol, lmao even

Hello Bor,

The Fubar needs a nerf hardcore. No weapon on this server should be capable of 1 hitting people if they don’t play perfectly (No gun on game can even come close to doing this, not the Negev or the AWP). I’ve been 1 hit from 150 hp and around 40-50 armor and that is with me:

- Jumping back and around to decrease melee accuracy

- Increase distance from melee

- Controlled hip fire with everything (Shotgund, LMG, Marksman Rifle And so on)

It straight two hits my custom class which has 200 hp and 200 armor, let alone any other security classes. Factor in that there are often 2+ people with the weapon and the inevitable crossfire and you have a really dumb situation where you have One to two strikes and your dead. If we’re going to have nerfed guns, make the melee weapons match. None of the other D class weapons really one hit anyone aside from maybe SOs so why is this one given an exception?

+Support, please balance the melee weapon.

Edited by Matricies

44 minutes ago, Matricies said:

Hello Bor,

The Fubar needs a nerf hardcore. No weapon on this server should be capable of 1 hitting people if they don’t play perfectly (No gun on game can even come close to doing this, not the Negev or the AWP). I’ve been 1 hit from 150 hp and around 40-50 armor and that is with me:

- Jumping back and around to decrease melee accuracy

- Increase distance from melee

- Controlled hip fire with everything (Shotgund, LMG, Marksman Rifle And so on)

It straight two hits my custom class which has 200 hp and 200 armor, let alone any other security classes. Factor in that there are often 2+ people with the weapon and the inevitable crossfire and you have a really dumb situation where you have One to two strikes and your dead. If we’re going to have nerfed guns, make the melee weapons match. None of the other D class weapons really one hit anyone aside from maybe SOs so why is this one given an exception?

+Support, please balance the melee weapon.

This is 100% true. When I play as RCF, I usually go outside of D Block to handle Class Ds, including Reznovs. However, when I meet a Reznov in LCZ or anywhere really, I am unable to actually shoot them unless I was a good distance away, and if I was close enough, I won't be able to actually contain SCPs and help slow down D Class due to a single hit. While sometimes it could be my fault, the number of doors in LCZ can make it hard to know what is on the other side, and makes it an easy hit for them, even if I tried my best at avoiding them. A fubar nerf will help balance this out and prevent these impossible to survive cases from happening again.

Edited by ASimplePlayer

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

-support

Everyone should know that Hit registration for TFA melees is scuffed and this weapon only hits maybe 30% of the time you swing it on someone

- Every time these Mtf have something that slightly challenges their PKMs and other heavy machine guns they do this

Also When they say that they keep getting one or two shot on A1 rolls, you All just use the same strategy every time dealing with Reznov's like we know exactly what you're gonna do ( back strafing)

"Give them an inch and they'll take a mile"

Edit: Also Even If it gets nerfed We will most likely get a new weapon and You guys will probably want that nerfed too so it will basically be a never ending cycle of this.

Edited by YungRipperrr

+/-. Support

Generally from the past of the Fubar. I heard that it was used only for NU7 for the use of destroying 173 (This was a while ago) so I could be wrong.

but I do agree the fubar is overpowering. The range, and the attack speed is slightly lowererd. Hence I believe it’s actually a little balance . From my combat experience against. You could easily stay away from a fubar, but simply crouching and stepping back.  

Edited by Skela

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

2 hours ago, Skela said:

+/-. Support

Generally from the past of the Fubar. I heard that it was used only for NU7 for the use of destroying 173 (This was a while ago) so I could be wrong.

but I do agree the fubar is overpowering. The range, and the attack speed is slightly lowererd. Hence I believe it’s actually a little balance . From my combat experience against. You could easily stay away from a fubar, but simply crouching and stepping back.  

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."