• Yes
    • No

Name : Sion

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:161096629

How old are you? : 14 going 15 September

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Moderator

Have you Donated? If so, how much? :  50 USD

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 2 Months and 3 days

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : Between Average and Above Average

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) : If I'm accepted into the team I can bring many different elements to the event team. Firstly, I'm very active and dedicated to my work. I try my best to be as active as I can on the server. Im in UK so for some it might seem as I'm not that active but I'm on the server for at least 10 hours per day (on weekends when I'm home). I will also bring a element of creativity to the events (this being events ideas). For about 2 weeks I've been thinking of different events that could be done. And now with a new map the sky is the limit. Some of my ideas are: Hide and seek, bumper cars, at car standing, manhunt, Build off, President token hostage. Terror attack (yes I realise this might offend people but it would been very limited to what the actions are). Another reason I want to join is because of the experience the team gains. Over the lat week I helped out the event team with their events

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 0.

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : I want to join the even team because I want to guarantee a fun and unforgeable experience on the server. I also want to help other members of the team to pull off these events and to guarantee a high repetition amongst us. Another reason why I want to join Is because I've been in GL for 2 months ish and I've only seen 5-10 events and this is because of time zone. (Im UK) So I want to try spread out events and have some for people in EU but also in US times. I joined staff so I could build a online family if you would like and to have something to do when I'm bored, and it the same case here. I would always have something to do and something that I would be apart of. Final reason why I want to join is because I want everyone on the server from players with 13 weeks  playtime to 1 second to feel happy and that they finaly have a server that they can depend  on to give them something to do!

(Sorry if the last part is a bit confusing, I wrote it at 4am with 0 sleep)

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Just now, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Sion is very active and mature, as well I think he would be a great addition to the event team!

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

22 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+Support 

Sion is a mature, friendly,  and active staff member who has a good application and I believe is a good fit for the event team. Hes also UK which we need more of.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP