Instead of nerfing Reznovs, let's buff Gensec. - Denied

Seeker (Tavdogg1)

What you want to see? - Gensec buff, both for higher enlisted and even lower enlisted. Something like allowing SGT+ to tranquilize D Class during heavy riots, or LCPL- to have better weapons, supplies, or a sort of armor buff, mostly minor ones.

Why should we add it? - Due to the overwhelming amount of Reznovs I have been seeing for a long time, and the fact that they are a custom class, I believe that nerfing them might cause issues and that most of the admins won't want to do that. Since Gensec usually can't survive long when it comes to Reznovs, some D Class want to be experimented on, and Research don't get to experiment much due to riots. I think a better idea is to buff Gensec to help provide a better advantage for them, as well as increase the amount of test being done around here, so the Research department won't have to suffer due to the Reznov issue.

What are the advantages of having this? - Help with balance, allow more Research and D Classes who want to be researched on, and allow for more roleplay without too many riots, as well as allow Reznovs to keep their power while they don't have too much of an advantage.

Who is it mainly for? - Gensec, Research, and D Class who want to be experimented on.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by ASimplePlayer

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

+Support

*Common sense

(Also just give high command mustard gas, that ought to do the trick)

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

-Support

Tranquilizing Humans is not something I would think SMT would allow since its in the MOTD rules. I know they can change the rule but it seems very unlikely. Instead of making Reznov post you guys could make a guide or something to create more teamwork. Use better communication and I believe you guys should be good. A few notes to add these D Class CC's have NLR and you guys also have a riot control group. I believe that gensec currently is a good medium. They are not too overpowered and not underpowered by a longshot. Buffing gensec after a damage increase and only for the Resnov class just doesn't seem reasonable.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, Catsro said:

-Support

Tranquilizing Humans is not something I would think SMT would allow since its in the MOTD rules. I know they can change the rule but it seems very unlikely. Instead of making Reznov post you guys could make a guide or something to create more teamwork. Use better communication and I believe you guys should be good. A few notes to add these D Class CC's have NLR and you guys also have a riot control group. I believe that gensec currently is a good medium. They are not too overpowered and not underpowered by a longshot. Buffing gensec after a damage increase and only for the Resnov class just doesn't seem reasonable.

BIG MINUS SUPPORT-.

Gensec. Y’all honestly need to work on moving around and being more tactical. I see people just standing still and that is doing more harm then good.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

5 hours ago, Krafty said:

+\- Support

Health/armor buff would be nice. Something needs to change definitely though, being able to 1-hit command members with a fubar is ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

Perhaps instead of a tranq, we get tasers. +Support

RETINA BURN BOI

8 hours ago, Catsro said:

+/-

Tasers or health buff would be good 

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

^ I feel like buffing the GENSEC just to counter the Rezs would create an unequal balance to the normal D-class that actually want to escape. With a buff, you'd think it'd be great to take down the rezs but then that would leave the normal D-boys that don't want to get researched feeling way too small and would just get off since not every D-boy wants to be experimented on, some want to feel like taking down a higher power that when overwhelmed can obviously be taken down, but with a buff then that would leave just normal D-boys waiting for reznovs to flag up for the smallest fighting chance.

Edited by Hollow

7 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support