Carpenters player report

Reznov

Your In-game: Union Commander Reznov

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90540687

The players name in-game: Carpenter 

The players steam ID : I have no way of getting it at this time of posting but can edit it in later. 

What did the player do:  Gunned down multiple d class for the reason of having physguns out.At the time of the shooting there was no hands up protocol or lockdown of any kind on d block. It started off by me showing some d class how to better avoid gunfire and i used the physgun line as a example. He started by commanding us to disperse. Once we said we werent going to disperse and didnt have to he started saying to stop with the physguns. I asked what rule we were breaking by using them and got no response. He continued to ask us to stop using physguns which caused multiple d class to take them out, he then gunned us down. Not only did this happen but also player diss. When I asked why do we have to put them away he responded with " no reason your just to ignorant to understand " which was quite rude. A few moments after all of the D class with physguns are dead the Gen sec SGT next to him called us " bunch of retards ". I then say thats player diss and hatefull conduct carpernter responds with " get over it, drop it, drop it" as if not only him self but the ones around him were breaking server rules. There were multiple witness to this as you can see. Many D class and Gen sec. Using physguns is FailRP in many instances but the situation did not call for a mass shooting. Carpenter could have easily explained the rules to those who were breaking them if any. 

Evidence Video shot is from Leader Zonas POV. The recording started halfway through the shooting so some of it is missed. 

https://imgur.com/a/yHKCCWk

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Some form of talking to, he seemed upset prior to this so idk I just dislike this kind of toxic behavior especially when its from a previous SMT. 

Any extra information: During this and after the events he said to report him multiple times as if he was not worried of receiving any consequence. The reason this even started was becuase a single person ( my self ) was joking around about teaching d class how to avoid gunfire when its already common sense. If some how this isnt MRDM then still the player diss. I know if I called any person especially staff a disrespectful name or descriptor I would be on the forums in minutes granted this wasnt in the video sadly notice he didnt deny it in his response. 

Founder of Reznov

This is my side of the story.

I arrive in D Block due to multiple D Class breaches and rioting. Upon arriving there, I am greeted with the usual screaming and yelling. During this, I notice a large clump of D Class preforming "Firing training" using their phys gun. I ask them multiple times to disperse and fire multiple warning shots. During this, I am greeted with more screaming and some threats. Some then begin flashing their physgun at me and other security. After more warnings, I begin firing upon the individuals who are continueing to do it. They come back, and continue to do it despite the number of warnings I give. Despite your opportunity to not get shot and abide by my orders, you refuse. You then scream "Mass RDM". I gave you multiple chances to stop spamming your physgun on me and preforming "Firing training" and yet you refused. If you do not follow my orders/commands, I have the right to shoot you after warnings. It's simple.

I asked you to report me because I was being screamed at by multiple D Class "Demoted" "See you on the forums" "Mass RDM". It's a pain in the ass to deal with and I would much rather you do it on the forums.

Edited by Carpenter John

+/- Support
Carpenter, I have to be honest here, instead of giving them a reason to do a player report, you should have just called staff to have them stop. Even though you did give them warnings and such, a staff member could have just muted the people that were micspamming, and talked to/warned the people who were spamming the physguns.

lol, lmao even

5 hours ago, Bread said:

+/- Support
Carpenter, I have to be honest here, instead of giving them a reason to do a player report, you should have just called staff to have them stop. Even though you did give them warnings and such, a staff member could have just muted the people that were micspamming, and talked to/warned the people who were spamming the physguns.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+ / - Support

They can shoot you for not complying with their orders ( Put away the physguns for example ) but that does not give them the right to insult you in any way. I feel like the server has been getting more and more toxic the past couple of weeks with GenSec and D-Class throwing insults at each other, but it's worse if an admin takes 1 side only ( Carpenter should've told the officer off when he insulted you ).

Tho the video doesn't capture the player diss you were talking about.

Edited by Dcethe

-/+ Support

I was here to witness this, the d class did say a few choice words to us which i believe could have been one of the reasons that carpenter shot at you but you should not have shot at them still i believe that a staff member on duty should have came in and have dealt with the d class at the time but they still should have been listening to the orders given so i am still very split on this but knowing mostly on the situation i believe this situation at the moment could have been handled very differently that's all i have to say on this.

18 hours ago, HeadShot720 said:

-/+ Support

I was here to witness this, the d class did say a few choice words to us which i believe could have been one of the reasons that carpenter shot at you but you should not have shot at them still i believe that a staff member on duty should have came in and have dealt with the d class at the time but they still should have been listening to the orders given so i am still very split on this but knowing mostly on the situation i believe this situation at the moment could have been handled very differently that's all i have to say on this.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 8/3/2019 at 1:02 AM, HeadShot720 said:

-/+ Support

On 8/2/2019 at 11:02 PM, HeadShot720 said:

-/+ Support

1 hour ago, Kade said:

+/- Support

Reasons Stated Above

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||