My NaMe HuLk

Classified's ban appeal

Steam Name: Meliodas

Ingame Name: Classified / Rover The Dog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105049949

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Unknown

Reason for Ban: Wall Hacking

Dispute: I posted an appeal in march and it was denied but I feel as if the responses were biased. I still hold the stance that I was not hacking. I will post the video used on my original appeal and am willing to explain every movement I made as well as some new comments.

Posted (edited)

I am going to have to +1 this appeal. The evidence doesn't prove that you are hacking. You weren't blatantly locking on to someone across the map. In most cases you heard gun shots and footsteps to tell where someone was coming from. I will go through some of the clips that I think the staff team thought you were hacking, and I'll give my take.

1st: The clip where you jump over the well and look in it. I think this was just a pure coincidence that North's cloaked body was there. I don't know this map, so I don't know if the well is used in war. 

2nd: The clip where you kill shadow in tali town. There are a couple of things that could of occurred here. The first theory is that you heard him shot his sniper. I don't know if he was the one shooting but the shot itself could be a reason to check that area. The second reason is that you might have thought he had a tac in tali town. You killed him @ 50 sec. Then you made your way up to the top of the building. I think you either heard him walking around the building, or he shot and then you knew he had a tac there because there its unlikely that someone can go from spawn to the back of tali without getting shot or noticed in a min. You then killed him and then you know he is going to re spawn when his body disappears. Because this clip is in 3rd person and we can't see what you see, when you shot at him behind the wall, you either got a call out from the teammate behind you, you heard him shot, or you saw him. Once you got the info to check that area, you proceeded to push and you were probably 90% sure that he was behind that wall because he probably didn't make it all the way across and that's the only place he could really go. 

Then there is stuff that isn't related to this ban. You get a normal sniper kill and some other normal kills.

3rd: The clip where you kill PVT Armor. Like I said I don't know this map to well so I don't know if you saw him through the window. I wish there was a way to see your actual POV, but I think that maybe either you saw him though a window or you receive a call out from your teammate. This doesn't prove that you were wall hacking. When you pushed up to that corner you can see his gun sticking out. So maybe you thought he was over there and then when you saw the barrel you knew he was there. 

4th: The clip where you killed Flax. This is a pretty standard kill. You originally killed Shadow in that direction which could allow you to think that there could be more than one player there because the server encourages players to stick together. This wasn't the case but you knew that US was pushed up and checking corners is what experience players do. So once you killed Armor, you looked the other direction and checked if there were more US players. If you were wall hacking, you probably would of played more passively. You wouldn't be out in the open when you know that a player was pushing that area. You didn't pre fire or pre ADS. You were simply checking the area. 

5th: The clip where you killed Flax (the second time). We can see that Flax pushed the building because we saw his leg. I don't know if you saw this but from your reaction that's what I assumed. It looks like when he peaked, he had just placed the tac so I don't know if you heard that and then based of that pushed or if you were just playing aggressive. 

6th: The clip when you killed Shadow and Armor. You just re spawned and you knew that both of them were probably going to push based of past encounters. You heard Shadow pushing up at the building you were at, so you knew he was close. After that, you knew Armor was with Shadow based of your previous life, so you knew he might be close ( and maybe you heard his footsteps). 

I could give my input on he reset of his kills but I think you guys get my point. Due to the way this evidence was recorded, the fact that we can't see his POV, there is no way that you can say he is 100% hacking. Classified is an experienced player, and he knows how to play the game. I also know he is a minge and tbh I thought he could be annoying at sometimes. But I hate seeing people being PERMA banned for evidence that doesn't prove anything. I hope this issue and all the other false bans can be resolved ASAP.

P.S In the original ban appeal, North said that at 11:30 that there was no doubt in his mine that you were hacking. This is doesn't make any sense because you can clearly see jusyboi in the bottom left corner of the window. Then classified pushes up and can hear him moving around so he knows where in the building he is. I don't understand how North doesn't see that nor understand that. 

Also, Classified, hit me up and we can play some games

-Spencer

Edited by Spencer

Attempt #2 

+support

poor evidence

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

+Support
- various reasons, so I'll keep it simple: He doesn't act how a cheater would in the situation, and actions can be be explained while suspicious.
- I would recommend staff keep an eye on him but an unban would be in order

Edited by Archan

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, theRchitect said:

-support
I'm personally a bog video game cheater, and I notice things that other people may not. Generally more subtle things, but what I saw after watching this clip, and carefully analyzing any points of interest for any of those little things that a cheater would do. I rule in favor of north here, as this guy does look like a cheater, while hiding it reasonably well, I still saw some pretty damn suspicious looking stuff from this guy.

If you could provide some moments, that in your opinion as a "bog cheater", seem suspicious, I will give my reasoning, as an experienced player with over 4k hours, to why I did what I did.

Edited by My NaMe HuLk
Updated hours on gmod

Posted (edited)

I don't wanna rematch everything right now, and find times, but I'll elaborate.

1. Looking at objects through walls
2. The "sweep" where you see something with wall hacks, but sweep over it a few times rather than looking straight at it
3. Standing still not moving in odd places at random times
4. Reacting to people peeking as if there wasn't a wall there, the reactions were fast, and tracked the opponent perfectly in many cases
5. That well thing
6. Seeing and knowing exactly where shadow is multiple times, mainly when he respawned, and you knew exactly where he was

Edit: then again, the work you are putting into getting unbanned is unlike most cheaters, who just accept it and move on, but I hold my stance.

Edited by theRchitect

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, theRchitect said:

I don't wanna rematch everything right now, and find times, but I'll elaborate.

1. Looking at objects through walls
2. The "sweep" where you see something with wall hacks, but sweep over it a few times rather than looking straight at it
3. Standing still not moving in odd places at random times
4. Reacting to people peeking as if there wasn't a wall there, the reactions were fast, and tracked the opponent perfectly in many cases
5. That well thing
6. Seeing and knowing exactly where shadow is multiple times, mainly when he respawned, and you knew exactly where he was

Edit: then again, the work you are putting into getting unbanned is unlike most cheaters, who just accept it and move on, but I hold my stance.

1. By objects, do you mean players?
2. Where do I "sweep" over something
3. I don't know what you mean by "standing still and not moving in odd places at random times" and how that would affect me being a cheater?
4. If you mean when I am near people I have my sounds turned up, other than that I don't know what you mean
5. And with the "well thing" why did I not look at him but rather just jumped on the rim of the well and continued on my way?
6. Can you provide some times?

EDIT: Just went to watch the video to try and figure out what you meant, and it is "unavailable" to me. I did not post the video, but I will see if I can find another link to it

EDIT 2: It's 12:53 AM for me rn, so sorry if I don't respond. Please don't think I'm not paying attention to this.

Edited by My NaMe HuLk
Video unavaliable

Do you have discord? I would like to have a conversation with you, it would make everything easier from both sides. 

Mines Archan#4219 if you wanna add me

My response has been edited, now a + support