Hello From Hollow

Hollow

Hey, my names Hollow, I've been playing SCP roleplay for a bit over a week now and I've really enjoyed my time here and I will be around for some time to some. I will stand by when I say this but "A server is only as good as it's a community", and this community is on par with some of the most diverse and fun communities out there. I've been through a lot of communities that won't welcome people in as well as this one has and it makes me happy that even with my 4000 hours in Gmod I'm able to find a community that is refreshing but not too overwhelming to the touch that it would turn me away. Everyone has been really cool or chill and it shows that many of these people really like SCP lore and will try their best to roleplay around it. I'm glad to introduce myself into the community and hope that I will be able to make a staple of "I remember Hollow, pretty chill dude". 

Welcome to the server, and I'm glad that even with 4,000 hours you can still have fun and find new ways to enjoy the game and its communities!

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

• Bread locked this topic