6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be TMod?

• Yes
    • No

• Head Admin

What is your in-game name?: SM Will 1D53

What is your steam name?: WTLM2013

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:129363914

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes; I have had experience as the head of staff on a few Discord servers along with a position similar to moderator in the r/ChromeOS Discord (which is partnered). I am also an administrator on a Minecraft server (however I have not been as active there recently due to a certain GL server).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 7, 2019 as I was trained to be an OFC then.

What date did you make your forums account? July 7, 2019 (which was when I first joined Police RP)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 active, 0 total. (EDIT: forgot to upload screenshot)

968A0E5CF594613D87F13600424325B536F42958 

Have you donated? I have not yet (I would love to get VIP+, however I only have $17 in my steam wallet at the time of writing).

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? If you are referring to a GL community, no which is the same answer if you are referring to other Gmod/ Steam communities.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have and will do my bet to uphold them while on duty.

Timezone: EST (GMT-4)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): (not need as I am applying for Trial Mod)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been on Police RP for almost 3-4 weeks now and have a general understanding of the rules and normal activity that happens while on that server. I was recently promoted to the rank of Sergeant Major and plan on submitting my application to become a Lieutenant soon (if they are still open), however I want to do more than just roleplay to help the server/ city of Rockford; I want to help deal with the people that try to ruin the fun for others (no, I am not referring to any criminal class, I am talking about those who break rules for fun). While I may not have experience moderating a Gmod community/ server, I feel like this could be a good place to start and to learn the basics which should hopefully be easy/ quick considering the awesome people that are already on the staff roster and I feel would be great mentors. While I may not be active on the forums nor participate in conversations on teamspeak, I really feel that the important part about being staff is making sure that the user is happy and has a good experience with staff and the server in general (I have some practice with costumer/ end user support as I am a Google Product Expert and handle some pretty nasty people on the forums).

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Bring the person to a rooftop and mute them on voice/chat until I have explained to them why they were brought and explained that they have broken server rules and the punishment they would be receiving (depending on if they have or have not received a warn prior to this issue, they would be either warned or minged for 300 seconds). After explaining their punishment, I would unmute them and ask if they have any questions or comments about why I am doing this before issuing the punishment that I deemed fit. (Since I would be a trial mod in this case, I would ask a higher staff member what they would recommend they have me do and to give input on the response I give.)

Edited by WTLM2013
  • Thanks 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-support 

Staff on multiple servers/communities 

Last question is wrong in some parts

Forums activity is low

Your PD rank has nothing to do with staff

Advertised a discord server in application 

Sorry Will but I had to give you a  -support for the reasons above. Yes you are active and mature but to me it looks like you haven't looked at the staff handbook.

Good luck ~ Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

2 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Forums activity is low

Sorry Will but I had to give you a  -support for the reasons above. Yes you are active and mature but to me it looks like you haven't looked at the staff handbook.

Good luck ~ Sion

2 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Forums activity is low

Good luck ~ Sion

4 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Forums activity is low

Good luck ~ Sion

7 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Forums activity is low

Good luck ~ Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

8 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Forums activity is low

Good luck ~ Sion

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head Admin

(If I may clarify, it is a friends server with 20 player slots and the only real responsibility I had there was to make sure that plugins were up to date and to ban the bot accounts that join for 2 minutes and disconnect at 2 AM. If you'd like verify that info, I can DM you the IP.)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

3 minutes ago, WTLM2013 said:

(If I may clarify, it is a friends server with 20 player slots and the only real responsibility I had there was to make sure that plugins were up to date and to ban the bot accounts that join for 2 minutes and disconnect at 2 AM. If you'd like verify that info, I can DM you the IP.)

Your still claiming that you staff there, small or not and how long u play.

26 minutes ago, WTLM2013 said:

Don't reply to own application 

And I reccomend you DON'T send the IP

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 8/1/2019 at 1:08 AM, Dredgen said:

-support 

Forums activity is low

Good luck ~ Sion

i believe all has been said it states you may not be staff on another server if you wanna apply 

im sorry my dude.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 7:44 PM, Sion said:

-support 

Forums activity is low

Good luck ~ Sion

logan2.png

On 7/31/2019 at 7:44 PM, Sion said:

-support 

Forums activity is low

Good luck ~ Sion

On 8/2/2019 at 4:16 PM, Sion said:

Don't reply to own application 

And I reccomend you DON'T send the IP

100 % Agree with Yobo

On 8/5/2019 at 12:43 AM, Yobo said:

- Support

Minecraft Is a large community as whole.

Being staff on a minecraft server no matter how small is still being staff.

Being a discord moderator for a sub reddit in my opinion doesn't matter its just minecraft staff

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+/-Support

Active in game

Mature

Never have any problems with him

Staff in another community

16 isnt quite tight

I say if he drops the other staff on MC he would be a  good fit

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.