Beonze Purchase Issue - Closed

PhenixBoy300

Your PRP right? It won’t let me check on phone. If so SMT should fix this up shortly 

Also if you don’t mind label your Steam I’d it would help SMT.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Catsro said:

This needs to be moved to PRP section.

What? Lol no it doesn't. He bought bronze on SCP-RP. He stated the EMP grenade was for PoliceRP. 

Post your SteamID Phenix, so SMT can help when they need to.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 minute ago, Voxis said:

What? Lol no it doesn't. He bought bronze on SCP-RP. He stated the EMP grenade was for PoliceRP. 

Post your SteamID Phenix, so SMT can help when they need to.

I already edited my post.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Curse me and my slow views on the forums. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator