Tactical Reset - Accepted

Hollow

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What do you want to see? - I would like to see whatever this tactical reset is, to follow NLR death rules

Why should we add it? -  Since I joined this server I went straight for medical branch, I loved it in the medbay and would do my normal check-up and surgery procedures. But recently it's become really boring. Hardly anyone comes in and I haven't had many GENSEC come in for healing. What I'm getting at is when I went back to d-class for some rioting fun, I noticed every time someone was low that they would start shouting "Tactical reset", to me it just seems like a really poor excuse to not go (In RP sense)- To the Medbay to be healed, and also seems like a poor excuse to dodge NLR completely. So in it all, I believe we should add NLR to even tactical resets because a death is a death, even when killed by a teammate. You shouldn't try to reset yourself to dodge RP in an RP server.

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages would come with the MedBay seeing more roleplay and more action while also making it more important for Field Medics and 999 to be flagged up

Who is it mainly for? - Mainly to enforce GENSEC NLR, also for MedBay and Medical branch

Links to any content -  N/A

Edited by Hollow

-/+Support

="Resetting" only usually happens out of RP and no NLR is in effect but if you are in an RP situation like GENSEC a majority amount of time someone getting a reset would have to follow NLR rules. But I would like to see GENSEC have moderate rules on it but it would be hard to regulate them.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-/+Support

="Resetting" only usually happens out of RP and no NLR is in effect but if you are in an RP situation like GENSEC a majority amount of time someone getting a reset would have to follow NLR rules. But I would like to see GENSEC have moderate rules on it but it would be hard to regulate them.

Thank you for commenting, I also agree that there should be some more enforcing on the GENSEC NLR, that's where most of my concern goes to in this situation. and a lot of the time it's during riots. Although I am not sure how else to enforce it other than me having to remember the names of a SO or other dieing and having to watch their door for 3 minutes. I'd be happy to see any suggestions though

20 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-/+Support

What about having them bound by rules similar to combat healing so you can't just be like "bro reset me" in the middle of combat but if you're just hanging out post-combat you can ask your buddies for a reset

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

4 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

What about having them bound by rules similar to combat healing so you can't just be like "bro reset me" in the middle of combat but if you're just hanging out post-combat you can ask your buddies for a reset

Possibly a reset only in bunks that still makes them abide by NLR. This way if we are spectating on administration it doesn't look like RDM. I just believe resets should only be in places that has no RP. Spawns would work for just this.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro