Redacted Reaper Ban Request - Accepted

PhenixBoy300

Your In-game: Phenix

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118561868

The player's name in-game: REDACTED reaper

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:490098914

What did the player do: has 52 warns

Evidence (REQUIRED):  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1820130926

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perman Ban since he has over 40 warns

Any extra information: N/A

-Support

Player has 21 warns on diffeeent Gaminglight servers and 30 on policerp. Thus it doesn’t meet the requirements of having more than 40 warns on a single Gaminglight server to warrant a permanent ban.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

+support

Aye. 51 warns since May 2nd of this year, 5 warns last night alone.  Tis time for him to seek his entertainment elsewhere.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

7 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

Player has 21 warns on diffeeent Gaminglight servers and 30 on policerp. Thus it doesn’t meet the requirements of having more than 40 warns on a single Gaminglight server to warrant a permanent ban.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

7 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 7/31/2019 at 4:28 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

hasn't met warn requirements for a permanent ban, although I do feel a talking to is warranted in this situation

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+ Support (Not a perma ban because he doesn't meet requirements for a perm). But i think some sort of punishment is valid, due to the fact i have to constantly make him stop breaking rules. An example was during the Gaminglights got talent event, i had to pull him aside and make him stop minging during the event multiple times, and simply ignored me when i asked him to stop. But that's just one example. He knows the server rules but he just doesn't make the effort to follow them.

+Support 

I would have to agree with a temp ban. That being said, he and I are fairly chill. Next time I see him in game I'll attempt to give him a wake up call with this thread

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

I tried speaking to him today in the server and he really couldnt care less if he is perma banned....... Sounds like another one is about to bite the dust

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

1 hour ago, Rocco_Rex said:

I tried speaking to him today in the server and he really couldnt care less if he is perma banned....... Sounds like another one is about to bite the dust

You did speak to me and I said "if I get banned I most likely not appeal it as the last time I did it about the 40 warns almost everyone -supported and so it would be somewhat useless to appeal it as it would get too much -supports for it top be accepted and because of that I would most likely not areal l appeal it and I might leave GL as it does appear that the majority of the community would rather me be gone than be there 

Accepted

Player will be issued the 30 warn punishment of 21,600 second minge

20 hours ago, jackmarshton57 said:

You did speak to me and I said "if I get banned I most likely not appeal it as the last time I did it about the 40 warns almost everyone -supported and so it would be somewhat useless to appeal it as it would get too much -supports for it top be accepted and because of that I would most likely not areal l appeal it and I might leave GL as it does appear that the majority of the community would rather me be gone than be there 

Perhaps the reason why it might appear to you that the majority of the community would rather have you gone is because you cannot follow the rules even after you have been warned for the same thing;

RDM x10 
FailRP x10 
FearRP x9
Player Diss x4
ARDM x2
Staff Diss x2
NLR x2
NCWS x2
Prop Minge x2
Server Diss x1
Lying in a staff sit x1
Cop Bait x1
Car Minge x1
NITRP x1
NVL x1 

Here's a break down of the months for you

August - 10 Warns (We are only on the 5th of August currently)
July - 8 Warns
June - 16 Warns
May - 4 Warns

This in my opinion is ridiculous, I have 0 warnings as well as others who have weeks of play time on the server. 

You have 2 more chances to turn yourself around