neiko's ban appeal

deadsam25

Steam Name: Neiko

Ingame Name:Neiko        

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:152661939

Ban Length: Perm / 03/25/2019

Admin that Banned you: FBI Director Gamikzone RA1

Reason for Ban: Crashing The server with Large Props

Dispute: I made a second account because my account on the forums got banned also. I had a dup from the advanced duplicated which spawned in large props. I had no idea that the props would crash the server, since it was a dup a friend gave me to use. I regret what I did and apologize to the server for crashing it. I didn’t think I would crash the server with the dup. After I got banned, I found out that was the reason the server kept crashing but had no idea in the beginning when I got it. Yes, it was a big prop, but I didn’t think it would mess up the server to that extent since I have had friends that have spawned in huge bases and it never caused the server to crash. I am deeply sorry for what I did to the server and hope to get a second chance to be a part of this amazing community. 
Fame: I deeply apologize to you for being disrespectful towards you. My actions and words were immature,  so please forgive me for my immatureness. I would like to talk to you in team speak if I get the chance to give you a formal apology in person. I know it cannot make up for what I have said or done, but I am trying to be a better person than I was when I made disrespectful comments to you. 

+support 

Realised he was in the wrong

Didn't mean to crash server

Seems like a guy that wouldn't crash a server on purpose

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

37 minutes ago, Sion said:

+support 

Realised he was in the wrong

Didn't mean to crash server

Seems like a guy that wouldn't crash a server on purpose

+ support

-        Although you did create another forums account, not sure if that’s allowed, but just looked at the other ban appeal and he did it also(for another reason though).

-        I will give a plus support due to you being a good player in the community in the past when I played with you.

-        Don’t really know what you were spawning that could crash the server, but you seem sincere in your apology and everyone deserves a second chance to make up for what they did.

- Understands that he was immature for whatever he did and is willing to make up for that

Edited by FallenlAngel

2 hours ago, FallenlAngel said:

+ support

-        Although you did create another forums account, not sure if that’s allowed, but just looked at the other ban appeal and he did it also(for another reason though).

-        I will give a plus support due to you being a good player in the community in the past when I played with you.

-        Don’t really know what you were spawning that could crash the server, but you seem sincere in your apology and everyone deserves a second chance to make up for what they did.

- Understands that he was immature for whatever he did and is willing to make up for that

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

- Huge Minus Support

Why did you not state that you were not just perm banned and that you were blacklisted entirely. 

Blacklists are not appeal-able. Even if they were I do not want you back, you were a huge minge who caused so many problems to players and staff members.

Lets just take a look at some bans and warns to backup my claims.

blakclisted.PNG

-support.PNG

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

You knew exactly what you were doing so don’t play innocent. Besides you were blacklisted so that means you can’t appeal. I would encourage staff who commented to actually read up on the ban reason just Incase a member in the future lies about his ban information.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic