Maddog Player Report

FallenlAngel

+support

Although I think State command can take care of it, lotta things wrong with what Maddog did.  if EMS doesn't respond, yes, players CAN respond.  And they will have NLR and not remember their pat lives, which means Maddog cannot arrest for anything on said past life.  I don't see a reason for him to ask for his ID as soon as he saw him.  And the whole 'oh he was reaching for me gun' thing is just plain dumb.

• Laughing 1

8 hours ago, Northy said:

-Support

Maddog will be talked to by State High Command.  He will not be claiming that people are "Reaching for weapons" anymore as a lot of people have a problem with it.  However, in the video you were asked to show your ID.  You denied to show it and decided to walk into Maddog.  You were pushing him and bumping into him completely giving Maddog the right to arrest you.  He said you were getting too close and you continued to run into him.  Then you got arrested.  You said "F*** that" and decided to walk away, breaking RP.  Maddog had three reasons to arrest you under the Rockford State Penial Code.  Section 103.2.7, Obstruction of Justice.  You decided to Identify yourself when Maddog had reasonable suspicion to give a lawful order.  Section 103.2.2, Failure to abide by a Lawful Order.  Once again, you did not Identify yourself.  You decided to run into Maddog instead. 103.3.6  Is Assault on a Government Official.  You ran into him when asked to Identify yourself and forced him to move backwards, or push him.  That's a Felony therefor he has the right to send you away.  If he feels you were "reaching for a weapon", he should have the right to arrest you.  You ran into him potentially trying to grab him weapon holstered on his hip.  If he feels that he is under danger, he may arrest you after you have committed multiple crimes.  In real life, if you rushed an officer life that, you will most likely be shot.  In the MOTD, it says to not do stuff you won't do in real life.  I feel this video broke that rule.  Being arrested, taking 10 minutes max out of your day, should not result in this much FailRP and complaining.  You should be compliant with government officials and continue on with your day.  I feel that FallenAngel should be talked to by King Family Council to treat my Officers with more respect and to follow server rules. 

7 hours ago, Yobo said:

In addtion

- Support

As much as I do agree that it seems like rules were broken I would like to point out somethings. 

You openly admitted to re-spawning whilst EMS was online, meaning he could technically carry on with the role-play as if you were revived due to you re-spawning. 

Now I will now post some things that he had full right to openly arrest you.

Kings are openly known for mass crimes across the board of all departments, meaning that this officer undoubtedly knew what this situation could possibly lead too especially if you were approaching an officer in this manner. ( You were reaching comment) Yes he could of assumed you were reaching due too the way that the King Family have reacted in the past to Police events (Mugging etc) We will make sure that our officers will no longer do this as it appears people are having issues with this, Undoubtedly this officer felt threatened and under the following articles has full right to tazer you.

Article 101,

Sub 1. Reasonable Suspicion - Circumstantial facts that may lead one to believe the crime has been committed, but does not directly link the accused to the crime. Doubt can be established.  

Sub 1.1 An individual under reasonable suspicion, or detained for questioning may be "Terry Frisked" for weapons for the officer's safety (Refer: Terry V. Ohio). If unlawful possession of a weapon is discovered, it is probable cause for a full search.

Penial Codes

103.2.7 Obstruction of Justice - Any actions or communications that influences, obstructs, interferes, or impedes the administration of justice. This includes active crime scenes, questioning, investigations, holding, sentencing, court proceedings, etc.

103.2.2 Failure to Obey Lawful Order - Failure to Obey Lawful Order - When a person is given an order by an individual of the law and fails to obey said order. a. All have to be applicable: i. There was a lawful order given to the individual and they heard AND understood the order ii.. “Lawful” order means that the order cannot impede on the individual's rights under the constitution. iii. The individual failed to obey that order fully.  

logan2.png

14 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

I was spectating this sit and saw what has happened, from what I saw I believe Maddog did a lot of silly things wrong.

• He arrested FallenAngel because "He was reaching", that is not a valid reason. His intent was just being "Mingey" and made the excuse that FallenAngel was associated with the kings after.
  • From this video it just seemed to me that he was targetting members from Kings. In which that is not good at all and not healthy for the community.
  • Arresting him and leaving him unattended to raid a base was not professional and just looks bad for C.E.R.T
  • After FallenAngel was arrested he took him to PD to interrogate in which he cannot do.
  • In PD he just kept arguing with the staff members for fiften minutes? And just did not corporate with the staff at all just arguing with them.

Hopefully this can be solved :)!

14 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

I was spectating this sit and saw what has happened, from what I saw I believe Maddog did a lot of silly things wrong.

• He arrested FallenAngel because "He was reaching", that is not a valid reason. His intent was just being "Mingey" and made the excuse that FallenAngel was associated with the kings after.
  • From this video it just seemed to me that he was targetting members from Kings. In which that is not good at all and not healthy for the community.
  • Arresting him and leaving him unattended to raid a base was not professional and just looks bad for C.E.R.T
  • After FallenAngel was arrested he took him to PD to interrogate in which he cannot do.
  • In PD he just kept arguing with the staff members for fiften minutes? And just did not corporate with the staff at all just arguing with them.

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

Although I think State command can take care of it, lotta things wrong with what Maddog did.  if EMS doesn't respond, yes, players CAN respond.  And they will have NLR and not remember their pat lives, which means Maddog cannot arrest for anything on said past life.  I don't see a reason for him to ask for his ID as soon as he saw him.  And the whole 'oh he was reaching for me gun' thing is just plain dumb.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

5 hours ago, FallenlAngel said:

Not sure what state you life in but in California it is not a stop and ID state. I was acting how I would in real life. I don't have to give my ID unless I was suspected of committing a crime which I wasn't and it's clear in the video that this was just a stop and ID. I cant "push him" in game

Rockford is in the state of Illinois, Not California.  It is not required that you must carry your ID on you at all times.  Therefor, it can’t be a law where you have to show your ID.  However, you are required to identify yourself.  Yes, you can’t “push” someone in this game, but running into someone, like you did in the video, would be considered assault.  It would be taken as you pushing the officer.  It says to use common sense and for you to act as you would IRL.  I don’t feel that is something I would see IRL when asked for an ID.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

10 hours ago, Yobo said:

In addtion

- Support

As much as I do agree that it seems like rules were broken I would like to point out somethings. 

You openly admitted to re-spawning whilst EMS was online, meaning he could technically carry on with the role-play as if you were revived due to you re-spawning. 

Now I will now post some things that he had full right to openly arrest you.

Kings are openly known for mass crimes across the board of all departments, meaning that this officer undoubtedly knew what this situation could possibly lead too especially if you were approaching an officer in this manner. ( You were reaching comment) Yes he could of assumed you were reaching due too the way that the King Family have reacted in the past to Police events (Mugging etc) We will make sure that our officers will no longer do this as it appears people are having issues with this, Undoubtedly this officer felt threatened and under the following articles has full right to tazer you.

Article 101,

Sub 1. Reasonable Suspicion - Circumstantial facts that may lead one to believe the crime has been committed, but does not directly link the accused to the crime. Doubt can be established.  

Sub 1.1 An individual under reasonable suspicion, or detained for questioning may be "Terry Frisked" for weapons for the officer's safety (Refer: Terry V. Ohio). If unlawful possession of a weapon is discovered, it is probable cause for a full search.

Penial Codes

103.2.7 Obstruction of Justice - Any actions or communications that influences, obstructs, interferes, or impedes the administration of justice. This includes active crime scenes, questioning, investigations, holding, sentencing, court proceedings, etc.

103.2.2 Failure to Obey Lawful Order - Failure to Obey Lawful Order - When a person is given an order by an individual of the law and fails to obey said order. a. All have to be applicable: i. There was a lawful order given to the individual and they heard AND understood the order ii.. “Lawful” order means that the order cannot impede on the individual's rights under the constitution. iii. The individual failed to obey that order fully.  

This is Not a Staff/OOC Problem, this is an Rp problem that command will talk to Him about, I don't see further Need For staff in this situation, As well as in The report you Put Arguing with Staff... if that was a rule everyone would have a Thousand Warnings.

Huge - Support

it is an Rp Situation Meaning it should have been reported to State Command to Deal With so a Proper RP Punishment could be Deemed if needed, I do not see the point of this Post if staff were there as well. why wasn't it dealt with In-game? and if it was Dealt With in-game, then this post would be on the Verge of targeting Maddog

8 hours ago, FallenlAngel said:

If we go by Illinois law you are still incorrect, you need reasonable suspicion of me committing a crime for me to identify myself which I was stating as he shot me with a taser. I never touched him, he even stated he was walking backwards so I wouldnt consider that pushing nor assault. At the very most I got tased for walked towards him with no warning. "Non-verbal" as he put it. Even SNR's give me warnings when I have a gun out(which I had nothing out here), I would expect more of someone from a higher rank.

There is no state of Illinois or domestic passportlaw. You cannot be forced to show an ID.

You can be required to identify yourself only if the police reasonably suspect that you are in the process of committing a crime or committed a crime and:

You are in a public place;

The police think you are part of a crime; and

The police tell you that they are police.

The police can suspect you of any crime. The crime can be a past, present, or future offense.

Once the police identify themselves, they can stop and question any person in a public place that they suspect is involved in a crime (past or present). If you are not under arrest, all questioning should occur in the general area where you were stopped and should be for a reasonable amount of time.

Taken from the same website 

Edited by Echo

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 7/30/2019 at 7:54 AM, Sion said:

+support

Had no valid reasson to ask for ID

didnt have reasson to taser

If he did reach for a gun you tazer rushed him so....

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

23 hours ago, Echo said:

- support

I thought we were an RP server and if officers feel that there in danger they should be able to react as so.

"Use Common Sense! Act like it is real life. If you wouldn't do something in real life, don't do it here!"  - This is from the MOTD

Also why would an admin be spectating my officer and for what reason. To me it seems kind of suspicious that a same family member is spectating something regarding his family don't you ?  This represents a conflict of interest when dealing with same family member staff and parties involved in a staff sit. I believe that my players in my dept are being targeted.

And if my personnel are targeted I will take it as this is the reason why we are being targeted. 

~Echo

• Manager
On 7/30/2019 at 1:40 AM, Calamity said:

+Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 7/30/2019 at 7:34 AM, Northy said:

Section 103.2.7, Obstruction of Justice.  You decided to Identify yourself when Maddog had reasonable suspicion to give a lawful order.  Section 103.2.2, Failure to abide by a Lawful Order.  Once again, you did not Identify yourself.  You decided to run into Maddog instead. 103.3.6  Is Assault on a Government Official.  You ran into him when asked to Identify yourself and forced him to move backwards, or push him. 

Where do you find this? How do the regular old players get access to this?

On 7/30/2019 at 1:40 AM, Calamity said:

+Support

+support

~Charlie

Closed 

I’ll leave this with a verbal warning. You arrested him for “reaching for a weapon” and as stated later in the video “attempted murder of an LEO”. He never did /me reaches for weapon, he only walked towards you. And he never attempted to kill you, therefore the arrest was false. 

• Fame locked this topic