Maddog Player Report

FallenlAngel

Your in game name:FallenAngel

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:220293325

The player's in game name:ExoTic Maddog

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:125339230

What did the player do:False Arrest/FailRp/arguing with staffx2

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player:Up to SMT(suggestion: maybe a firm talk to about the situation or warn. Maddog is cool but the situation was upsetting.)

Any extra information:So what happened was I died and waited for ems to come pick me up at the scene. The ems was taking forever so I respawned(showed video proof that ems was never there as maddog says there was in the admin sits). I then come back after nlr to watch, then walk away, but a cop comes up to me to ask me a question, then maddog comes up to us and started asking for ID for no reason. He then tasers me then says I was reaching for his weapon, and even the cop there said I wasn't(obviously can't) and asks why i'm being arrested when I did nothing wrong. I call an admin, he starts making up a bunch of stuff, so I bring out the videos, then he continues to argue with 2 staff(have video of that if needed). Says hes going to question me about a pres assassination that just happened even though I was with him for the last 15 minutes) which is meta gaming if he assumes I know anything about it by family name). He just keeps arguing with staff after they tell him to let me go(think he was targeting the king family/ kept calling sits on us). I thought he was joking when he arrested me(that's why I was laughing), because I have always been cool with maddog until now, because he is a chill dude, but it just made me mad i got arrested for no reason, and he kept arguing with staff members. 

Edited by FallenlAngel
Longer video showing cop keep asking why i'm getting arrested

+ Support

Clear Evidence. 
You can't "Reach for a weapon" ?

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support 

I was there and he had no reason to ask for our ids then he claimed he reached for his weapon witch did not happen after all of us said even officers said he didn’t 

and he was arrested for affiliated even thought he just got there 

mane the whole time we were based there he targeted us and stalked our family with no reason 

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

- Support

The player report on me has been dealt with by a couple of staff member at the time. However, the aforementioned is an ongoing problem. I want to make things clear about this. Everywhere in the world has there a rule of thumb ( common sense ); where you're not allowed to get up & close to an officer's or person. Anyone that's non-government should be within a couple of feet back at all-time. However, he has gotten too close as he did in the video, he has gotten extremely close to me, and I have given a non-verbal sign that he was too close to me. This non-verbal sign was me stepping back; telling him that, " Hey, bud, you're too close; stay with our distance." So then I have taken out my stun gun and tazed him. The claim about him reaching for my armed was due to the act that he looked at my gun holster, it also shows in the video @ 0:41. In the police training, anyone that looks at your gun and runs towards you is a threat. Here's video proof of a man looks at an officer gun and gets closer and reach https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYnw4sm87UU. Since they're pushing on the server the only other way I can do it is by tazing him. To my knowledge, I thought EMS had already have gotten him, but that wasn't the first thing that got to my head,

Don't think you can - Support a report on you but k.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Just now, ExoTic Maddog said:

- Support

The player report on me has been dealt with by a couple of staff member at the time. However, the aforementioned is an ongoing problem. I want to make things clear about this. Everywhere in the world has there a rule of thumb ( common sense ); where you're not allowed to get up & close to an officer's or person. Anyone that's non-government should be within a couple of feet back at all-time. However, he has gotten too close as he did in the video, he has gotten extremely close to me, and I have given a non-verbal sign that he was too close to me. This non-verbal sign was me stepping back; telling him that, " Hey, bud, you're too close; stay with our distance." So then I have taken out my stun gun and tazed him. The claim about him reaching for my armed was due to the act that he looked at my gun holster, it also shows in the video @ 0:41. In the police training, anyone that looks at your gun and runs towards you is a threat. Here's video proof of a man looks at an officer gun and gets closer and reach https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYnw4sm87UU. Since they're pushing on the server the only other way I can do it is by tazing him. To my knowledge, I thought EMS had already have gotten him, but that wasn't the first thing that got to my head,

You're supposed to advert warn on this server, that why that rule is there so people don't get randomly rdmed/arrested/etc. by people giving "non-verbal warnings" which was like 1 second in the video. Everyone adverts warn, just thought I'd say give input on that. 

Edited by FallenlAngel

+Support

I was spectating this sit and saw what has happened, from what I saw I believe Maddog did a lot of silly things wrong.

• He arrested FallenAngel because "He was reaching", that is not a valid reason. His intent was just being "Mingey" and made the excuse that FallenAngel was associated with the kings after.
  • From this video it just seemed to me that he was targetting members from Kings. In which that is not good at all and not healthy for the community.
  • Arresting him and leaving him unattended to raid a base was not professional and just looks bad for C.E.R.T
  • After FallenAngel was arrested he took him to PD to interrogate in which he cannot do.
  • In PD he just kept arguing with the staff members for fiften minutes? And just did not corporate with the staff at all just arguing with them.

Hopefully this can be solved :)!

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 minute ago, Calamity said:

+Support

I was spectating this sit and saw what has happened, from what I saw I believe Maddog did a lot of silly things wrong.

• He arrested FallenAngel because "He was reaching", that is not a valid reason. His intent was just being "Mingey" and made the excuse that FallenAngel was associated with tne kings after.
  • From this video it just seemed to me that he was targetting members from Kings. In which that is not good at all and not healthy for the community.
  • Arresting him and leaving him unattended to raid a base was not professional and just looks bad for C.E.R.T
  • After FallenAngel was arrested he took him to PD to interrogate in which he cannot do.
  • In PD he just kept arguing with the staff members for fiften minutes? And just did not corporate with the staff at all just arguing with them.

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

11 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+Support

• He arrested FallenAngel because "He was reaching", that is not a valid reason. His intent was just being "Mingey" and made the excuse that FallenAngel was associated with the kings after.

And at the end of the video you said he was arrested for attempted murder but never once pulled a weapon out.this is obviously targeting you had no reason to arrest him and there were no advert warnings.

56 minutes ago, Calamity said:

FALSE 

I thought lying on the forums as an admin was not allowed, however if you were really spectating then you will know that be never went to jail, Fallen called staff and we talked about it and I said, " ok we will do an investigation." Its also funny how you use the word "mingey" when you gas hostages during a bank raid basically pulling an ArmyGuy. The only reasons why I was forced on the King's were due to the high intense of violence the family has been doing. People came to me in Teamspeak to help lower the crime rate. The only way to lower the crime rate is to stop those who are causing problems. Another false claim, the text state," Arresting him and leaving him unattended to raid a base was not professional and just looks bad for C.E.R.T." If you can point what where and when did I left him unattended I will apologize for it. The 3rd bullet point is another proof that he/she really wasn't watching if your arrest you will respawn. Everyone that's gov know this about this, which really shows I never arrest him. Another proof that he/she is lying about spectating us, if I wasn't corporating with staff then they would have given me a warn, sweet heart. Since staff were complaing so much I said," fine, here I will let him go." Its funny because Fallen isn't a person to make a player report unless hes forced by others. The real reason behind all this is because I was in actor of being a CERT member and not knowing anyone. However I strongly believe that you have used your staff rank to talk to other staff members that I was in the wrong, but prove me wrong.

Edited by ExoTic Maddog

+support

Had no valid reasson to ask for ID

didnt have reasson to taser

If he did reach for a gun you tazer rushed him so....

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

29 minutes ago, Sion said:

Support

Had no valid reasson to ask for ID

didnt have reasson to taser

If he did reach for a gun you tazer rushed him so....

I having a strong believe that you guys and girls don't read what I type, I literally stated the reason why I asked for there ID and I couldn't advert that, just the same reason you cant advert I'm going to catch the person who is going to kill themselves? I'm pretty sure I said he was reaching for my gun/weapons. Not tazer rushed bud 

- support

I thought we were an RP server and if officers feel that there in danger they should be able to react as so.

"Use Common Sense! Act like it is real life. If you wouldn't do something in real life, don't do it here!"  - This is from the MOTD

Also why would an admin be spectating my officer and for what reason. To me it seems kind of suspicious that a same family member is spectating something regarding his family don't you ?  This represents a conflict of interest when dealing with same family member staff and parties involved in a staff sit. I believe that my players in my dept are being targeted.

And if my personnel are targeted I will take it as this is the reason why we are being targeted. 

~Echo

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

-Support

Maddog will be talked to by State High Command.  He will not be claiming that people are "Reaching for weapons" anymore as a lot of people have a problem with it.  However, in the video you were asked to show your ID.  You denied to show it and decided to walk into Maddog.  You were pushing him and bumping into him completely giving Maddog the right to arrest you.  He said you were getting too close and you continued to run into him.  Then you got arrested.  You said "F*** that" and decided to walk away, breaking RP.  Maddog had three reasons to arrest you under the Rockford State Penial Code.  Section 103.2.7, Obstruction of Justice.  You decided to Identify yourself when Maddog had reasonable suspicion to give a lawful order.  Section 103.2.2, Failure to abide by a Lawful Order.  Once again, you did not Identify yourself.  You decided to run into Maddog instead. 103.3.6  Is Assault on a Government Official.  You ran into him when asked to Identify yourself and forced him to move backwards, or push him.  That's a Felony therefor he has the right to send you away.  If he feels you were "reaching for a weapon", he should have the right to arrest you.  You ran into him potentially trying to grab him weapon holstered on his hip.  If he feels that he is under danger, he may arrest you after you have committed multiple crimes.  In real life, if you rushed an officer life that, you will most likely be shot.  In the MOTD, it says to not do stuff you won't do in real life.  I feel this video broke that rule.  Being arrested, taking 10 minutes max out of your day, should not result in this much FailRP and complaining.  You should be compliant with government officials and continue on with your day.  I feel that FallenAngel should be talked to by King Family Council to treat my Officers with more respect and to follow server rules. 

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

12 minutes ago, Northy said:

-Support

Maddog will be talked to by State High Command.  He will not be claiming that people are "Reaching for weapons" anymore as a lot of people have a problem with it.  However, in the video you were asked to show your ID.  You denied to show it and decided to walk into Maddog.  You were pushing him and bumping into him completely giving Maddog the right to arrest you.  He said you were getting too close and you continued to run into him.  Then you got arrested.  You said "F*** that" and decided to walk away, breaking RP.  Maddog had three reasons to arrest you under the Rockford State Penial Code.  Section 103.2.7, Obstruction of Justice.  You decided to Identify yourself when Maddog had reasonable suspicion to give a lawful order.  Section 103.2.2, Failure to abide by a Lawful Order.  Once again, you did not Identify yourself.  You decided to run into Maddog instead. 103.3.6  Is Assault on a Government Official.  You ran into him when asked to Identify yourself and forced him to move backwards, or push him.  That's a Felony therefor he has the right to send you away.  If he feels you were "reaching for a weapon", he should have the right to arrest you.  You ran into him potentially trying to grab him weapon holstered on his hip.  If he feels that he is under danger, he may arrest you after you have committed multiple crimes.  In real life, if you rushed an officer life that, you will most likely be shot.  In the MOTD, it says to not do stuff you won't do in real life.  I feel this video broke that rule.  Being arrested, taking 10 minutes max out of your day, should not result in this much FailRP and complaining.  You should be compliant with government officials and continue on with your day.  I feel that FallenAngel should be talked to by King Family Council to treat my Officers with more respect and to follow server rules. 

In addtion

- Support

As much as I do agree that it seems like rules were broken I would like to point out somethings. 

You openly admitted to re-spawning whilst EMS was online, meaning he could technically carry on with the role-play as if you were revived due to you re-spawning. 

Now I will now post some things that he had full right to openly arrest you.

Kings are openly known for mass crimes across the board of all departments, meaning that this officer undoubtedly knew what this situation could possibly lead too especially if you were approaching an officer in this manner. ( You were reaching comment) Yes he could of assumed you were reaching due too the way that the King Family have reacted in the past to Police events (Mugging etc) We will make sure that our officers will no longer do this as it appears people are having issues with this, Undoubtedly this officer felt threatened and under the following articles has full right to tazer you.

Article 101,

Sub 1. Reasonable Suspicion - Circumstantial facts that may lead one to believe the crime has been committed, but does not directly link the accused to the crime. Doubt can be established.  

Sub 1.1 An individual under reasonable suspicion, or detained for questioning may be "Terry Frisked" for weapons for the officer's safety (Refer: Terry V. Ohio). If unlawful possession of a weapon is discovered, it is probable cause for a full search.

Penial Codes

103.2.7 Obstruction of Justice - Any actions or communications that influences, obstructs, interferes, or impedes the administration of justice. This includes active crime scenes, questioning, investigations, holding, sentencing, court proceedings, etc.

103.2.2 Failure to Obey Lawful Order - Failure to Obey Lawful Order - When a person is given an order by an individual of the law and fails to obey said order. a. All have to be applicable: i. There was a lawful order given to the individual and they heard AND understood the order ii.. “Lawful” order means that the order cannot impede on the individual's rights under the constitution. iii. The individual failed to obey that order fully.  

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

7 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

40 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I think being talked to by command is fine here but it should be brought up to all members that you have to advert warn before tazing somebody there was absolutely no warning here he just tazed which is against MOTD

Let me make things clear for you Jimmy if you're going to advert that you're going to tazed someone, such as any family members there will be shoot outs every second you step out of spawn. Therefore the adverting you claim is relevant due to the fact that its a one-second thing.

So contrary to my last, Personal was never taken to jail and locked up so I do not believe a player report is needed but talking to by command is a must. 

We will handle this on CERT side of things @ExoTic Maddog Contact us ASAP

~State Command

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

I think being talked to by command is fine here but it should be brought up to all members that you have to advert warn before tazing somebody there was absolutely no warning here he just tazed which is against MOTD

There is no such thing in the motd having just looked through it. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Not sure what state you life in but in California it is not a stop and ID state. I was acting how I would in real life. I don't have to give my ID unless I was suspected of committing a crime which I wasn't and it's clear in the video that this was just a stop and ID. I cant "push him" in game and I also its nlr so he can't carry on as i was revived because i wasn't. I showed the admin a video that I waited for ems for like 10 minutes(not gonna wait forever for them to show up). The only reason I didn't get arrested was because I had video proof that I did nothing wrong. I walked towards him explaining that he cant stop and ID me without reasonable suspicion, so he made up another reason to arrest me(reaching for his weapon). You know its bad when even another cop is asking why you are arresting me and saying I didn't do what you said I did. Then after he said I was now going to jail for assisted murder in the video. Then when I called admin and showed the video to 2 different staff. Wump/racco rex, they said to let me go, he kept complaining and arguing for 20 plus minutes. He also then stated when "investigating" me that I was getting investigated for a president assassination that just happened cuz i "might know something" because I'm in a family that did it which is metagame, but I'll ignore that. 

Edited by FallenlAngel

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

4 hours ago, Northy said:

-Support

Maddog will be talked to by State High Command.  He will not be claiming that people are "Reaching for weapons" anymore as a lot of people have a problem with it.  However, in the video, you were asked to show your ID.  You denied to show it and decided to walk into Maddog.  You were pushing him and bumping into him completely giving Maddog the right to arrest you.  He said you were getting too close and you continued to run into him.  Then you got arrested.  You said "F*** that" and decided to walk away, breaking RP.  Maddog had three reasons to arrest you under the Ro

Rockford State Penial Code.  Section 103.2.7, Obstruction of Justice.  You decided to Identify yourself when Maddog had reasonable suspicion to give a lawful order.  Section 103.2.2, Failure to abide by a Lawful Order.  Once again, you did not Identify yourself.  You decided to run into Maddog instead. 103.3.6  Is Assault on a Government Official.  You ran into him when asked to Identify yourself and forced him to move backward or push him.  That's a Felony, therefore, he has the right to send you away.  If he feels you were "reaching for a weapon", he should have the right to arrest you.  You ran into him potentially trying to grab him weapon holstered on his hip.  If he feels that he is under danger, he may arrest you after you have committed multiple crimes.  In real life, if you rushed an officer like that, you will most likely be shot.  In the MOTD, it says to not do stuff you won't do in real life.  I feel this video broke that rule.  Being arrested, taking 10 minutes max out of your day, should not result in this much FailRP and complaining.  You should be compliant with government officials and continue on with your day.  I feel that FallenAngel should be talked to by King Family Council to treat my Officers with more respect and to follow server rules. 

• Fame locked this topic