staff application - Denied

es4649966

What is your in-game name?: Ethan Hamm

What is your steam name?: es4649966

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:447078112

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i have been a admin on purge rp server i was a super admin but then i got tired of purge rp the community was terrible

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 7/7/2019 

What date did you make your forums account? 7/20/2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? ima Diamond donator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? ik i have alot of warn but im gunna put all those behind me and look to the future and how i can help the community out 

Have you donated? yes ive donated about 95$

What rank are you applying for? trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? i was but the community on purge rp was to toxic for me

Have you read the staff guidelines: yes i have

? You will be tested on it: ok ill be ready for it

Timezone: na west

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): ok

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) the reason i want to be a mod is to make sure everyone has a fun time on this fantastic server. i would hate for somone to leave because somone is being disrepectful to them and i want to teach new players how to play the game and how it works i think i would help out alot stoping people who rdm and more.  I believe I deserve the rank T-Mod because I am an active member in the SCP Community and I am willing to help develop our community to become bigger, And I know I am Responsible for what I do and if I I did something wrong I would confess up and deal with the consequences 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The Staff Guidelines says I would bring that Mass RDMer to somewhere outside of the map/back of ship to Reason with them on why they are doing this and tell them what they did wrong but before bringing them I would jail him/her. If they start cursing me out I would gag them and warn them for staff disrespecting and try to find a higher Admin that could potentially defuse the situation. Once they get warned and continue  on RDMing and still player disrespecting I would warn them again and try to get an higher up and inform them about what’s happening again and the higher up would tell them to stop once again but if they deny it or leave the game they shall be tempban/permaban depending on how big they make out of this situation 

lllll.jpg

Edited by es4649966

-Support

A lot of warnings

New Forums account

Not at the recommended 25+ posts

New Player

Did not reach the 150 word requirement

22 minutes ago, es4649966 said:

The Staff Guidelines says I would bring that Mass RDMer to somewhere outside of the map/back of ship

Excuse me? back of ship??? Last question answered wrong throughout answer

Forums account created date is wrong

No poll

• Laughing 1

Big -Support 

He hasn’t listened to the people telling him to not reply on his own app.

He was questioned why he was breaking the application rules and he said his time was being wasted and continued to give major attitude. He proceeded with comments such as “Your wasting my time” “Your wasting your time” “cool bruh” ETC.

Does not seem fit for the rank.

Way to many warns.

Personal run ins that have not been good.

Edited by Weareinfected
  • Laughing 1

24 minutes ago, Kade said:

-Support

A lot of warnings

New Forums account

Not at the recommended 25+ posts

New Player

Did not reach the 150 word requirement

Excuse me? back of ship??? Last question answered wrong throughout answer

Forums account created date is wrong

No poll

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

• Laughing 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator