Wolf's resignation from CI

[GL] Dtscalice

Hello to all those reading CI PFC Wolf XX4 here I have been thinking about resigning for almost a week now due to the fact of me Being in Epsilon 11 and CI and it is really hard for me to be in both branches since 1 causes the other to enter and I would rather be in something else, I may rejoin CI if they add a 3rd life rule or something but until then I will check out other branches or areas

Some notes: Orange I've watched you go from a SGT to the CMDR of CI and I'm pretty damn proud to have watched it happen whether I was E11, SCP or D class I always was watching you grow high in rank and I hope that you continue to grow, Jack I knew you as an E11 and now a CI but god damn 12 raids in one day bruh you gotta chillax, DahDah I have 2 word for you: Take control lol, mutombo you and low command are cool I had fun raiding with everyone this is wolf Signing out.....*End Log*

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• 2 weeks later...