Catsro's Forum Diplomat Application

Catsro

In-Game Name: Catsro

Steam Name: [GL] TideTerror

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52707804

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes, I am a Senior Moderator.

How many posts do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 353 at the time of posting this app

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday and I check 3 or 4 times a day.

What timezone are you in? CST, Central Standard Time. 

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like to join the Forum Diplomat Team to help correct any people that wish to do harm to the forums like minging and spamming and see if I can steer them into the right direction. I would help prevent these troublesome users to the best of my ability. If I do see an offender which I check the forums every day to ensure I don't miss anything I will correctly handle the situation. An important thing to have as a Forum Diplomat is communication I believe I can have good communication with fellow Diplomats if I need assistance or if I have any questions. Next, I can be available on most platforms like TeamSpeak, Discord, and of course, the Forums if a problem arises. I also want to be influential to users that would like to join any gaming light affiliated servers and for them to see how friendly and welcoming this community is and I would help maintain that image here on the forums and on other servers. I would love to give anyone a helping hand if needed on the forums and being swift to respond to problems or questions. I would be able to use my tools given to me as a Forum Diplomat for the right reasons and will never abuse my powers as a Forum Diplomat or as a Staff member. I want to give a thank you to anyone taking their time reviewing my application.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, in my opinion, I do have a good sense of judgement. This is further backed up by me not having any forms of staff punishments ( Strikes, Verbals, etc.). I can successfully staff on SCPRP using my tools provided to assist users that need assistance that staff can provide. I also listen to the victim and the member at fault and hear both sides and make judgement off of what I have, This is improved if there is conclusive evidence envolved. I also consider myself a good communicator which I believe is one thing needed to acquire a good judgement.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first gather as much evidence as I could and confirm it was spam. After confirmation that it was spam (3+ consecutive posts in shoutbox), I would then remove the messages. After Removing the message I would contact the user individually and explain that spam is not accepted on the forums and that there is an appropriate section that you can appeal your ban. Then link them to the appropriate section for their server. Then finally I would message a member of SMT with the evidence so they may handle the punishment for the user spamming.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 7/29/2019 at 6:37 AM, Trae said:

+ Support 

- Great dude

- Knows his stuff

- Very mature

- Great character, and qualities needed for this job 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

22 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

-Knows what he is doing

-Is highly active on the forums like bruh

-Mature and Clear

-Very Nice

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP