Administration Pole  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Bob l Ross

What is your steam name?: Anatole

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:176093727

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 5 servers, I have staffed on 2 Darkrp servers 2 SCP Servers and 1 Deathrun server. On the 1 SCP server i was a senior admin, on the other i was a Admin. On the deathrun I only became a mod because the server shut down. On the Darkrp servers I was a Senior Mod before i resigned/left.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4-5 weeks, I joined the Police RP server then hopped over to the SCP server.

What date did you make your forums account? 2-3 weeks ago, i couldnt make one for a while because i was getting an error when I tried to make one.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2, both from PoliceRp, and i am trying to get 1 gotten rid of currently cause a lot of it is false, NCWS l Failbase l Staff dis x2, I have asked the person who warned me why he warned me for the NCWS and Staff dis and he has given no reason or explanation. The second warn was also on the Police rp and during a police chase my computer blue screened so when i got back i got a LTAP and Failrp, the failrp i still dont know why that was specifically given but i just took it because the person who warned me had gotten off.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1818639879

Have you donated? Yes, Bat and Bronze.

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

Timezone: CDT 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank because i have a lot of experience and time on Garrys mod. I have 3105 hours on this my main account and 1038(ish) hours on another account that got hacked. I have Staff for a good 40% of that time. I work hard and like to help the community and the people that are in it, thats why I started to staff. I want to become staff to help people with the problems that there having, and to cut down on minges and make sure the understand that we are a Catholic server and to not tolerate minging, cursing, and disrespect.  I will do my hardest on this server to do my best to help the community and the server. Other than that, I would like to gain more experience with administrating, because it has been a few months since I have been an administrator, there are also utilities on this server that i have not seen on others and i would like to see how they work. My only worries are my warns, I am going to continue to try and get rid of my other warning and may possibly get rid of the other one, but because its been a while since then it might not be possible.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would ask them to stop for a second so I could find out why he was doing what he was doing, if he/she did not stop I would gag/mute them to stop them for a second and let them calm down. I would then tell them what they did wrong and tell them what would be happening afterwards. I would get a admin+ to minge him for 10,000 seconds if needed, or see if more punishment would be necessary for what else he/she may have done.

Edited by Anatole

-/+Support
- Has not reached the minimum requirement for the Forum Count.
- Personally, for me, his name does not ring a bell. 

+ Good application
+ Has prior experience.
+ Q16 is correct.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

3 hours ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support

+ Good application
+ Has prior experience.
+ Q16 is correct.

Mainly a + for me 

Also it’s a Catholic server get it right.

also don’t worry about the warns I have 8 from PRP and look at me now.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support

+ Good application
+ Has prior experience.
+ Q16 is correct.

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support

+ Good application
+ Has prior experience.
+ Q16 is correct.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+SUPPORT

Good app

Prior experience 

Q16 is on the dot correct

I believe you need to increase your forum activity and work on your activity in the game but aside from that I think you'll make a fine addition to the staff team. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

14 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Good app

Prior experience 

I believe you need to increase your forum activity and work on your activity in the game but aside from that I think you'll make a fine addition to the staff team. 

I for one have seen you in game (timezone thing) you are usually on when no staff are from time to time

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/31/2019 at 7:31 AM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Good app

Prior experience 

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 7/31/2019 at 12:31 AM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Good app

Prior experience 

RETINA BURN BOI

On 7/29/2019 at 5:08 PM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

+ Good application
+ Has prior experience.
+ Q16 is correct.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+/- Support

+Nice application

+Lots of experience with staffing

+Been with GL for a bit

+Q16 is right for the most part.

+Low warns

-Somewhat new to SCP-RP

-I personally have never seen you

-Forgot to hand out the warn in Q16

-Low forum activity 

gog

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator