Carpenter's Forum Diplomat Application

Carpenter John

In-Game Name: Carpenter.

Steam Name: [GL] Bill Nye the Russian Spy.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41745305

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes, I am a senior moderator.

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? As of now, I have around 1150 posts on the forums.

How often are you online on the forums? I check the forums daily.

What timezone are you in? ADT (Atlantic Day Time, 1 Hour ahead of EST).

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I wish to join the forum diplomat team to further help the server and make a difference. Minging/dissrespect on the forums is quite common, and I wish to help reduce that number to the best of my ability. Additionally, I would like to grow and improve myself within the staff team, meeting new people and improving myself. I also enjoy helping people and making sure the forums are a great place for everyone to have fun and share their opinions and such. Overall, self improvement, meeting new people and making a difference is what makes me want to join the team.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, this is due to my staff experience which has given me a good amount of time to learn how to judge certain things and react in scenarios. Additionally, I am quite paitent and understanding which helps with judgement. I have dealt with many people, so not much is out of the ordinary for me. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first gather evidence (Screenshots, ETC) if needed. I would then report the spamming to SMT so the user can be issued a warning point. I would do my best to remove the messages. I would then send them a message explaining why they were banned and why it is legitimate (3+ messages back to back is considered spam).

Edited by Carpenter John

On 7/28/2019 at 7:27 PM, Kade said:

+Support

Old SMT

Knows forum rules

Knows how to moderate forums

Knows how the forum operates

Not going to question your steam name...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 7/28/2019 at 7:27 PM, Kade said:

+Support

Old SMT

Knows forum rules

Knows how to moderate forums

Knows how the forum operates

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• 2 weeks later...