Hollow

Your In-game: Hollow

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58538950

The admin's name in-game: Fear

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: FailRP & RDMx3/4

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): A6091BCC60280C63B51FF3A9217F48CD13B808AF

Why do you think this warn was false:

We can start with the FailRP, this instance happened when I was playing 076-2 and was broken out by a D-class. This D-class knowing the rules did not pull a weapon nor' his fists around me. I was simply eluded by the RP promise of "There are weapons this way, follow me." So I did. The reason this was a problem because SCP 682 was also out and was attempting to escape, so we were close together. My intention was not to team with SCP-682, I was just with the D-class and I did not want to break the rule of *don't attack other SCPs*. So when we were about to breach we all got pulled into a sit by fear and I attempted to tell him that I was following all the rules of 076-2, Do not attack other SCP's and attack any humans you see with weapons. but since there was another SCP that was there that was not following the rules I also got roped into his failure to follow the rules. I believe that this warn should be removed because I followed every rule and did not commit FailRP, Although I realize that I could have done something else like go to LCZ or HCZ but I was with the D-class first and 682 decided to follow us without killing the D-class as he should have.

Now onto why the RDM is false. The accusation for this rdm starts in d-block, when there is no field medics on, In the medical SOP, it says that I am completely allowed, as a senior medic or above (which I am as a Surgeon) to go to D-Block and help out security where needed with healing. I was doing my normal stuff ya' know to heal the SOs, killing the D-class that was clearly past the KOS line and were attempting to kill either me or the Gensec command. I have asked multiple times on the rules behind if I can or can not put down the D-class that are going to either harm me or harm those that I associate myself with when not under FearRP. So when I got pulled into a sit by Fear and was told that I was not allowed to "Act as GenSec as a surgeon" and kill the D-class. I informed him on the SOP and how it says that I can be in D-block to "Assist" the GenSec with healing, and when it eventually happened the D-class would run right at the people that were defending me and I did not want to combat heal so I defended myself and those around me to preserve as much life as possible, and in this case it was attempting to assist the guards or let the D-class come in and attempt to injure/Mane/Kill those who I associate myself within this facility. I was told by Fear that he knows the rules of the medics because he was the "First doctor", and that could be entirely true but the SOP has definitely changed and I know this because I joined a week ago and it was already revised the first day I came aboard. In all, I think that this warn should be released because I followed every rule in the medical SOP and the server foundation staff rules and still got punished for something that is no longer a thing that was in an old SOP for medics.

Any extra information:

Someone else also made a report about the failrp and it resolved as denied because of obvious teaming, just wanted to tell my side of the story, I never wanted to team, just wanted to follow the d-class and not attack the other scps, I've learned from that to be more careful and I understand the rule I broke there. I just really ask that you look into the RDM accusations and ask around command like baguette or strutting or even Mickey if you can find him. They have told me that what I was doing there was not against the rules.

+Support

-Fear Cannot Warn You For The RDM Part. You're not breaking MOTD Rules. You're just 'breaking' medical sop rules. Which they should not do.

-You were in a pickle. You weren't trying to team with 682 and also had a RP Reason to follow the d class. Fear Probably got confused and decided to just warn you instead of actually putting time & effort on recognizing the sit. I see fear do this a lot.

-Fear in general just isn't the most professional staff member in my opinion. He gets false warn appeals left & right, Doesn't really know how to do sits. And Uses His Powers Off Duty A LOT. Joke or not, it's still abuse. I do not see fear as that good of a staff member. I feel like fear Deserves A strike at this point.

-OG Minge

As a SCP, you have to take steps to avoid grouping up with other SCPs. "We're going in the same direction" isn't really a valid excuse in my eyes, as there are different routes to the LCZ or EZ that would've meant splitting with 682. Additionally, as SCP 076-2, lore-wise you look for people that would challenge you, rather someone simply having weapons. While on the server someone having a weapon out would satisfy the rage requirement, just seeking out "weapons this way" isn't necessarily lore-friendly. 

For the RDM part, this is less RDM and more FailRP. According to the MOTD: Do not do FailRP, which is doing things that would be unrealistic, or not consistent with what your character would do. This includes failing to follow orders from those who outrank you. The Medical SOP is put in place by medical command staff and doing something contrary to the SCP is disobeying orders from someone that outranks you. Medical staff are not GENSEC, and should not be joining in to defend D-Block. Medical staff are authorized to carry pistols for self-defense only, and acting as a guard does not equal self-defense.

My final decision will depend on Fear's side of the story, but I'm currently learning +/- Support for the 076-2 FailRP and - Support for the RDM.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

so for my side of the story for the rdm I just had a lack of knowledge on the SOP and thought you weren't allowed as a surgeon to attack dclass unprovoked (even though the going into dblock and shooting dclass that are violent but attacking someone away from you im not sure if that classifies as self defense or not) but I did after this learn about how I should have just brought it up to higher ups so I apologize for warning for SOP violations and I think the rdm should be removed but. for the failrp I think should stay I had seen you and the dclass travel with 682 for a while (I think I did warn the 682) so while yes you followed the rules with the dclass you broke the rules with 682 as you went from hcz to ez all as a group not just say going on separate paths and ending up at the gate no you went all together as a group the failrp warn isn't for the dclass its for travelling with 682. the rule does state *don't attack other scps* while yes this is true this rule doesn't intend to let you just travel with the scps in a group unless sentient scps like 035 or 079 while 076-2 is sentient yes 682 hates all humans and 076-2 looks very much human. while they cant fight and kill eachother in server you are to avoid eachother unless given no real other option like say waiting at a check point or waiting at a gate to escape you were travelling together with 682 aside from the checkpoints or the gates.

5 hours ago, Fear said:

so for my side of the story for the rdm I just had a lack of knowledge on the SOP and thought you weren't allowed as a surgeon to attack dclass unprovoked (even though the going into dblock and shooting dclass that are violent but attacking someone away from you im not sure if that classifies as self defense or not) but I did after this learn about how I should have just brought it up to higher ups so I apologize for warning for SOP violations and I think the rdm should be removed but. for the failrp I think should stay I had seen you and the dclass travel with 682 for a while (I think I did warn the 682) so while yes you followed the rules with the dclass you broke the rules with 682 as you went from hcz to ez all as a group not just say going on separate paths and ending up at the gate no you went all together as a group the failrp warn isn't for the dclass its for travelling with 682. the rule does state *don't attack other scps* while yes this is true this rule doesn't intend to let you just travel with the scps in a group unless sentient scps like 035 or 079 while 076-2 is sentient yes 682 hates all humans and 076-2 looks very much human. while they cant fight and kill eachother in server you are to avoid eachother unless given no real other option like say waiting at a check point or waiting at a gate to escape you were travelling together with 682 aside from the checkpoints or the gates.

Thank you fear, I as I do agree that the FailRP should stay, (I just needed to realize more of the outside perspective rather than what was going in my head.) I do thank you a lot for taking the time to realize the new SOP rules and talking to the higher-ups about it, I just hope that when I tell rookie blue more details about what I was doing in D-block then he will come around to see as well.

5 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

As a SCP, you have to take steps to avoid grouping up with other SCPs. "We're going in the same direction" isn't really a valid excuse in my eyes, as there are different routes to the LCZ or EZ that would've meant splitting with 682. Additionally, as SCP 076-2, lore-wise you look for people that would challenge you, rather someone simply having weapons. While on the server someone having a weapon out would satisfy the rage requirement, just seeking out "weapons this way" isn't necessarily lore-friendly. 

For the RDM part, this is less RDM and more FailRP. According to the MOTD: Do not do FailRP, which is doing things that would be unrealistic, or not consistent with what your character would do. This includes failing to follow orders from those who outrank you. The Medical SOP is put in place by medical command staff and doing something contrary to the SCP is disobeying orders from someone that outranks you. Medical staff are not GENSEC, and should not be joining in to defend D-Block. Medical staff are authorized to carry pistols for self-defense only, and acting as a guard does not equal self-defense.

My final decision will depend on Fear's side of the story, but I'm currently learning +/- Support for the 076-2 FailRP and - Support for the RDM.

I must address this comment because I feel as though that you didn't understand the story of why I was in D-block. I was not acting as GENSEC, I was assisting them as if I was a field medic. And I was not using anything but my sidearm which at the time was a deagle that I purchased. Field medics are a sub-branch in the medical branch and heal GENSEC in D-block when out of combat, *As to not break combat healing*, the general rule of if a D-class comes running at you with a weapon pulled out that you are able to defend yourself, which is what I proceeded to do. I also would protect any of the guards who were also under attack when I could because in the medical SOP it also says that our main priority as medical staff is to maintain life at all costs. I apologize for any confusion.