TwoSix's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Two_Six

Should I be made a Trial Moderator?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: TwoSix

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] TwoSix

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:168576963

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: None

5. What date did you start playing on the community?: Late April

6. What date did you make your forums account?: May 5th

7. Current rank on server: Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 0 warns
1449529660_WARNS2.jpg.c3be469d34c294a1209d8adbb7fa6e6d.jpg

9. Have you donated?: No.

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community?: No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Read and Understood.

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission: None needed.

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?:
I believe I deserve this rank because I have well over 2 weeks of play time on the server and have plenty of experience with the players and the MOTD. Being that many people know me, I believe that being a trial mod would be beneficial to the community because of my reputation. Also being a trial mod would help the server because I am on late at night when other staff may not be. Being apart of this community for this long, I have gained valuable experience in communication with others and handling problems they may have. On multiple occasions, I have managed or prevented situations that would result in a sit or possible warn. Every time I have gotten on the server, it has brought something to me. Being a Trial moderator would allow me to give back not only to the players, but the community as a whole.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
I would bring the person into a admin sit and attempt to communicate to them on why they were called in. If they do not calm down, I would advise them that if they do not explain themselves they would be warned. If they calm down, I would either verbally warn them or if they situation was serious enough, warn them. If they do not calm down, I would give a RDM warn and/or staff disrespect depending on what they were saying.

Edited by Two_Six

+\-

Too be completely honest two six your a great guy and all but your app is really sloppy and wrong

it seems at Q16 that you didn’t read the quidelines for mass rdm it’s a 10000 second minge administerd by a admin+

Other than that your a great person active and a good CPT

Sorry about formatting I’m out camping and on my phone.

GL

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+/- Support

When I saw that you had applied for Trial Moderator I was initially very happy because from what I've seen from you as a GENSEC command member is that you're a solid individual with great decision-making skills, and that's something that I think is a great skill for a potential staff member to have. Unfortunately, the application itself just doesn't rise to the occasion in my eye. One of the things I like to see is community engagement, which is shown by posts on the forums. Staff members should be active in the community in a variety of ways, not just on the server, including on discord, teamspeak, and here on the forums. Providing feedback on suggestions, getting involved in general discussions on the forums itself, or otherwise finding ways to participate help building your positive reputation with community members, and show that you want to be a positive figure with us. Unfortunately, you don't haven't demonstrate a lot of engagement with your current forum posts, but I hope to see that improve.

Regarding question 16, as a staff member, we have to work our magic by looking at the totality of the circumstances when dealing with people. The individual in question in this scenario was initially brought into a sit for mass RDM, and then when confronted continuously swears at you. Now, as a staff member, you have a great deal of discretion when administering punishment, but you have to be able to justify what you're doing. A simple server warning for Mass RDM and then swearing at you could be appropriate, but you'd need to demonstrate your thinking here that would show why it's appropriate. For example, did you check to see if he had a history of warnings against him? Was it a D-Class attacking other D-Class members, or a GENSEC SO wiping out his fellow colleagues? Where multiple reports being generated by multiple people for these issues, or did you happen to just come upon it and intervene before a report was generated? These are all things to keep in mind, and things you'll need to know to justify whatever enforcement action you take.

I do think you have a lot of valuable experience that you bring with you, and I hope to see you on the staff steam sometime soon, but maybe after improving your application next time.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

When I saw that you had applied for Trial Moderator I was initially very happy because from what I've seen from you as a GENSEC command member is that you're a solid individual with great decision-making skills, and that's something that I think is a great skill for a potential staff member to have. Unfortunately, the application itself just doesn't rise to the occasion in my eye. One of the things I like to see is community engagement, which is shown by posts on the forums. Staff members should be active in the community in a variety of ways, not just on the server, including on discord, teamspeak, and here on the forums. Providing feedback on suggestions, getting involved in general discussions on the forums itself, or otherwise finding ways to participate help building your positive reputation with community members, and show that you want to be a positive figure with us. Unfortunately, you don't haven't demonstrate a lot of engagement with your current forum posts, but I hope to see that improve.

Regarding question 16, as a staff member, we have to work our magic by looking at the totality of the circumstances when dealing with people. The individual in question in this scenario was initially brought into a sit for mass RDM, and then when confronted continuously swears at you. Now, as a staff member, you have a great deal of discretion when administering punishment, but you have to be able to justify what you're doing. A simple server warning for Mass RDM and then swearing at you could be appropriate, but you'd need to demonstrate your thinking here that would show why it's appropriate. For example, did you check to see if he had a history of warnings against him? Was it a D-Class attacking other D-Class members, or a GENSEC SO wiping out his fellow colleagues? Where multiple reports being generated by multiple people for these issues, or did you happen to just come upon it and intervene before a report was generated? These are all things to keep in mind, and things you'll need to know to justify whatever enforcement action you take.

I do think you have a lot of valuable experience that you bring with you, and I hope to see you on the staff steam sometime soon, but maybe after improving your application next time.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

22 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

+/- Support
- Question 15 has 151 words, as if you really didn't put much effort into it
- Question 16 is incorrect
- Not active on the forums
- You are a good person but I feel you need to put more effort into it and be more engaged with the community

lol, lmao even

4 hours ago, Bread said:

+/- Support
- You are a good person but I feel you need to put more effort into it and be more engaged with the community

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

4 hours ago, Bread said:

+/- Support

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

5 hours ago, Bread said:

+/- Support

5 hours ago, Bread said:

+/- Support

On 7/28/2019 at 1:41 PM, Bread said:

+/- Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 7/28/2019 at 6:41 PM, Bread said:

+/- Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/27/2019 at 6:47 AM, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

logan2.png

On 7/28/2019 at 6:41 PM, Bread said:

+/- Support

+/- Support

+/- Support

On 7/27/2019 at 3:47 AM, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

gog

+/- Support

+/- Support

I agree with this. But also, you aren't at the recommended 25+ post count. If this gets accepted I would like you to be seen more active on the forums.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+SUPPORT

This is coming purely from the heart and not because you're a friend. So, bare that in mind. I am + supporting this because I do think you're fit for staff, in the end, there are a few things I think you need to work on. Your activity on the forums definitely need to have some work. The application is strong in some parts, but lacking in others. I do feel that you'd make a great addition to the team in terms of what you can offer because everyone has to start somewhere and when they do they normally don't have everything perfect on their first application. 

So in my HONEST opinion, I personally think your activity as a whole needs to be better on the forums so you can show that you really want this. Make sure that on a future reference you take all of rookieblues advice and be careful about what kind of situation you might be involved with in terms of the MassRDM and Cursing at you scenario. I do honestly believe that you have what it takes 100% to be a staff member and I could even help you if you have questions or difficulties involving certain situations. 

GOOD LUCK!!!!

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator