Things Director Spire is Not Allowed to do at Site-05

Dr. Ternith Plague

Director Spire is not allowed to Escape the foundation and then proceed to fly away with a helicopter with the DSD and sit on a roof and shoot rockets at Alpha-1 Personal, How the fuck did that happen? 

Under no circumstances should Director Spire be granted permission to microwave Mustard Gas Grenades.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Director Spire is not allowed to 'gang up' with the DSD and go around shooting foundation personal with compound bow's because it's "Deer Season" 

Director Spire is not allowed to sneak up on people and use the Micro-HID project to laser beam them in their skull

image.thumb.png.2dccbb6a29f6e0ab2af0114ac819f170.png

Director Spire is not allowed to say "Ringa Ding my Bing" to ANY SCP or Personnel. EVER. 

Director Spire is NEVER allowed near 939's chamber for a "walk in the park" under any circumstance. 

Director Spire is NEVER allowed to have 939-1 or 939-2 as his "Personal Doggo's" 

In-fact, Director Spire should NEVER be allowed to be around 939 period. We'll all be a little safer that way. 

Under NO Circumstance is Director Spire allowed to refer to E-11 as "The Omish Folk" 

Director Spire is NEVER to attempt to fight SCP-098 with a knife whilst chanting "En Guard" 

Director Spire is NEVER allowed to give people ANY form of beverage from SCP-294 unless it is Coffee or Water. Drinks not allowed include but is not limited to: Lava, Anti-Matter, "Cup of Joe", God, TNT or 682's saliva. 

Director Spire may NOT refer to D-Class as "Mennonites" even though they have no access to tech and because they have beards. 

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• 2 weeks later...

Director Spire is NOT allowed to T-Pose on foundation staff for the sake of T-Pose Tuesday or T-Pose Thursday.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• 2 months later...

Director rangiatea is not allowed to take ANY instance of SCP 939 for "a walk" around the facility, even though they are reffered to as "dogs"

Edited by Aceundor

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

3 hours ago, Aceundor said:

Director rangiatea is not allowed to take ANY instance of SCP 939 for "a walk" around the facility, even though they are reffered to as "dogs"

Is that not already on the list? Because im pretty sure it is 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

On 11/4/2019 at 11:45 PM, Rangiatea said:

oh my bad i did not see it

On 11/4/2019 at 11:45 PM, Rangiatea said:

oh my bad i did not see it

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, we're restarting the list from the Site Advisory Committee. Instead of "Things Director Spire Is Not Allowed to do", it's "Things Site Command Is Not Allowed To Do".

Ave listing.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP