ColeSoft - False WarnDenied

Killer.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, ColeSoft Grey said:

- Support

( I don't have any evidence for anything I talk about here so you take it as what you think)

You were not fully honest in this Appeal

1. Player Diss---You said  "IM MOVING" then "DUMBASS", Not "I am Dumbass". You got hostile towards me when I told you it was playerdiss. Called someone Gay and a Dumbass is not Acceptable in RP or not. 

2. The GTR---The reason why I did not warn the person first was that There were 3 people named Tay K and there was not enough evidence to who actually stole the car. After the second time, I thought that your staff calls were a response to getting warned. While it was a bad decision on my part to not look into it more I do believe that you were attempted to get back at them (At the time) . You were harassing them. A, You kept stealing there GTR, Driving it to a random spot (Your base or other Place) then Abandoning it then Called staff when they respawned it after 5-10 minutes. Staff got what, 5-8 Staff calls from you about them respawning the car? I asked you to stop taking the car and you Flat out said like "Nah, I'm going to keep doing it" or "Nope". I set up a trap where I asked the owner to let me have the GTR and I let you have it. You took it, Hid it then Stole another car. You called and Admin when you saw them with the GTR at Car Spawn 7 minutes later.

3. Harassment--- You were Constantly Harassing the Family. I spectated you for around an hour and I was really close to warning you. You were consistently ramming them and saying "THX FOR THE CAR" and "HAHAHAHAHA" after you stole the GTR. When you were asked to stop by the family and even a DD member, You refused and kept on doing it. Then you ARDMed and said "Pay back" or something around that. You were Tanting them in chat and Arguing in chat with them even though I told you to stop.

In my opinion, this Warn appeal should have never been made. You left out a good portion of what actually happened and Also you were not honest in the Appeal

@K1LLER._.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:02 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Explain why you have 59 warns...

-Support

They glitched out and tripled and doubled I even said it in my app and forgot to appeal them

On 7/29/2019 at 3:31 PM, Alton said:

Having 59 warns and then complaining about the one doesn't really help you. That shows that the other 58 times you've consistently broken the rules, something that the staff member you accusing hasn't done. Also for the reasons above.

Like I said in my app if you read it I said They glitched out and I really dont have 58 other warnings I have maybe 20 on PRP which is bad but not as bad as 59

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head Admin

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I