ColeSoft - False WarnDenied

Killer.

Your In-game: SM Killer 1C44 Or Killer Reaper

Your SteamID: 76561198176857933

The admin's name in-game: ColeSoft Grey

The admin's steam name (If you know it): No I don't

What warning did you receive: Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED)  Also My Warns Are Glitched, I supposedly have 20 on Police RP  Not 59 but my Warns doubled and tripled and glitched out, and I forgot to make a forums post about it which I am soon, and Most are really Old and they are from Military RP not even Police RP some are Recent by Recent I mean like 2 months old I was trying to get all my 1 year old warns removed.image.thumb.png.f6a356aeb39ac4cb6ed91b34385aa44f.png  

Why do you think this warn was false:     I think the warn was false because I said "Your gay" in regular chat not OOC because in RP the guy was acting gay which I know it can be offensive but he purposely did it, in RP i said "/me spits on him" and then he did "/me catches all spit in my mouth", So I called him gay then his friend said "Move Along" or something in those  lines and then said other stuff really didn't hear his mic was low then In the Regular chat not OOC i said "I am Dumbass" because he was talking in RP, as I thought and so was I and Whenever someone else does this to me on PD I don't find it offensive at all and I know they are trying to RP and I didn't mean it to be offensive and I was trying not to get warned for 3 months and I was 2 months in and I got warned for something I really didn't mean to be offensive and of course I got annoyed after that because I got warned and they were targeting me, so I returned the favor and was told "Stop Carjacking them if i'm not gonna use their car" so I said "I don't think i'm going to stop because i'm allowed to carjack i'm a VIP Thief" and After that I just got very toxic and I know I was but to be honest I was just annoyed because everyone else does the same thing and NEVER gets warned about it, and This happened once and the admin said its fine he said it in RP so it does not matter he said Forgot who because it happened two months ago.

Any extra information:

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

- Support 

Disrespect is disrespect rp or not.

Just don't say things which can be used to target others in any way. 

It's staff decision to warn you on how they feel about it. 

You claimed you got very toxic. 

PoliceRP Manager

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

after hearing  @ColeSoft Grey side  i will give   my + or - support so far  iam leading to - 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

6 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

It really wasn't his decision the players were saying " I want him warned it doesn't matter that much" and I know I got toxic, but it wasn't bad bad I just stole their car really and once I was told I couldn't steal his car anymore and I just got mad 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

- Support

( I don't have any evidence for anything I talk about here so you take it as what you think)

You were not fully honest in this Appeal

1. Player Diss---You said  "IM MOVING" then "DUMBASS", Not "I am Dumbass". You got hostile towards me when I told you it was playerdiss. Called someone Gay and a Dumbass is not Acceptable in RP or not. 

2. The GTR---The reason why I did not warn the person first was that There were 3 people named Tay K and there was not enough evidence to who actually stole the car. After the second time, I thought that your staff calls were a response to getting warned. While it was a bad decision on my part to not look into it more I do believe that you were attempted to get back at them (At the time) . You were harassing them. A, You kept stealing there GTR, Driving it to a random spot (Your base or other Place) then Abandoning it then Called staff when they respawned it after 5-10 minutes. Staff got what, 5-8 Staff calls from you about them respawning the car? I asked you to stop taking the car and you Flat out said like "Nah, I'm going to keep doing it" or "Nope". I set up a trap where I asked the owner to let me have the GTR and I let you have it. You took it, Hid it then Stole another car. You called and Admin when you saw them with the GTR at Car Spawn 7 minutes later.

3. Harassment--- You were Constantly Harassing the Family. I spectated you for around an hour and I was really close to warning you. You were consistently ramming them and saying "THX FOR THE CAR" and "HAHAHAHAHA" after you stole the GTR. When you were asked to stop by the family and even a DD member, You refused and kept on doing it. Then you ARDMed and said "Pay back" or something around that. You were Tanting them in chat and Arguing in chat with them even though I told you to stop.

In my opinion, this Warn appeal should have never been made. You left out a good portion of what actually happened and Also you were not honest in the Appeal

@K1LLER._.

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

2 minutes ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

- Support

( I don't have any evidence for anything I talk about here so you take it as what you think)

You were not fully honest in this Appeal

1. Player Diss---You said  "IM MOVING" then "DUMBASS", Not "I am Dumbass". You got hostile towards me when I told you it was playerdiss. Called someone Gay and a Dumbass is not Acceptable in RP or not. 

2. The GTR---You were harassing them. A, You kept stealing there GTR, Driving it to a random spot (Your base or other Place) then Abandoning it then Called staff when they respawned it after 5-10 minutes. Staff got what, 5-8 Staff calls from you about them respawning the car? I asked you to stop taking the car and you Flat out said like "Nah, Im going to keep doing it" or "Nope". I set up a trap where I asked the owner to let me have the GTR and I let you have it. You took it, Hid it then Stole another car. You called and Admin when you saw them with the GTR at Car Spawn 7 minutes later.

3. Harassment--- You were Constantly Harassing the Family. I spectated you for around an hour and I was really close to warning you. You were consistently ramming them and saying "THX FOR THE CAR" and "HAHAHAHAHA" after you stole the GTR. When you were asked to stop by the family and even a DD member, You refused and kept on doing it. Then you ARDMed and said "Pay back" or something around that. You were Tanting them in chat and Arguing in chat with them even though I told you to stop.

In my opinion, this Warn appeal should have never been made. You left out a good portion of what actually happened and Also you were not honest in the Appeal

@K1LLER._.

I said it one word at a time for some reason so i said I then I said am, then dumbass and everything I said is not a lie and you told me to STOP stealing their car and I said No i don't have to, if you could've told me STOP calling a admin after I would've said ok but you said STOP Stealing their car and  it was not 8 staff calls and I don't know if you weren't watching me at this time but they started harassing me after I stopped as well ramming my car spinning me out and following me for a good 5 minutes, and also I'm sorry about what happened last night I just got mad because I got no warns for 2 months and then I got warned over this, and also A admin said "Oh if you said in RP then that is totally fine" because I called someone else a dumbass one time and the admin didn't warn me at all. I also didn't get hostile with you when you warned me I just got annoyed because it was such a dumb reason and when i'm on Police I get called a dumbass and gay multiple times and admins barely do anything about it and some admins do and I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not.

4 minutes ago, K1LLER._. said:

I said it one word at a time for some reason so i said I then I said am, then dumbass and everything I said is not a lie and you told me to STOP stealing their car and I said No i don't have to, if you could've told me STOP calling a admin after I would've said ok but you said STOP Stealing their car and  it was not 8 staff calls and I don't know if you weren't watching me at this time but they started harassing me after I stopped as well ramming my car spinning me out and following me for a good 5 minutes, and also I'm sorry about what happened last night I just got mad because I got no warns for 2 months and then I got warned over this, and also A admin said "Oh if you said in RP then that is totally fine" because I called someone else a dumbass one time and the admin didn't warn me at all. I also didn't get hostile with you when you warned me I just got annoyed because it was such a dumb reason and when i'm on Police I get called a dumbass and gay multiple times and admins barely do anything about it and some admins do and I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not.

When a staff member tells you to stop doing something then you need to stop the action. The staff has the final word overall actions on the server and I felt that your carjacking their gtr would only lead to more drama hence why I told you to not do it again. You never said I then AM A then DUMBASS. You Said IM MOVING then DUMBASS (I distinctly remember that being the deciding factor for the warning. While other admins may be laxer with Player Diss. I take using Gay as an insult more harshly for my own personal reasons. You followed them. I was watching you for over an hour mind you. You rammed them more then they rammed you. Not to mention every single time you saw them you Leeroyed right into one of their cars then took off, They followed you once for mabey a minute or so. 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

1 minute ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

When a staff member tells you to stop doing something then you need to stop the action. The staff has the final word overall actions on the server and I felt that your carjacking their gtr would only lead to more drama hence why I told you to not do it again. You never said I then AM A then DUMBASS. You Said IM MOVING then DUMBASS (I distinctly remember that being the deciding factor for the warning. While other admins may be laxer with Player Diss. I take using Gay as an insult more harshly for my own personal reasons. You followed them. I was watching you for over an hour mind you. You rammed them more then they rammed you. Not to mention every single time you saw them you Leeroyed right into one of their cars then took off, They followed you once for mabey a minute or so. 

It was way longer than 1 minute, and I just felt that telling me to stop Carjacking which is one of the main things as a Thief was unfair, and I didn't remember what happened at the time posting this but I remember I put something close to "I am Dumbass" and "Im moving dumbass"  is pretty much the same thing Im just goign to stop replying to this so I dont cause any more trouble

15 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

-support

Constantly stealing their car, so you can hide it and wait for it to be respawned so you can try to get them warned, is targetting.  You steal their car, then steal another one after hiding theirs, then call staff saying it's failrp when you see them with theirs later?  No.  That's not how that works.  You don't get to steal multiple cars and try to say that none of them can be respawned.  If you've parked it and are in another car, you are no longer using the last car.  This is quite mingey.

5 hours ago, Ronin said:

-support

Constantly stealing their car, so you can hide it and wait for it to be respawned so you can try to get them warned, is targetting.  You steal their car, then steal another one after hiding theirs, then call staff saying it's failrp when you see them with theirs later?  No.  That's not how that works.  You don't get to steal multiple cars and try to say that none of them can be respawned.  If you've parked it and are in another car, you are no longer using the last car.  This is quite mingey.

I agree this warn is valid

- Support

On 7/26/2019 at 6:45 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

On 7/27/2019 at 3:03 PM, Ronin said:

-support

Agreed, Tbh i wouldn't have warned you unless the player was offended

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/26/2019 at 2:45 PM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Having 59 warns and then complaining about the one doesn't really help you. That shows that the other 58 times you've consistently broken the rules, something that the staff member you accusing hasn't done. Also for the reasons above.

Ex. Dep Comm