Wezzy False warn from Feb 2019

[GL] Lunacy

Your In-game: Lunacy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52435396

The admin's name in-game: Wezzy

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Respawning while EMS was online

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/95ad804963875ff9e5b68bb80d350b9b  (Misread, thought it said evidence the warn was false.)

Why do you think this warn was false: I waited the 5 minute cooldown timer and got warned for it, I'm 90% sure Wezzy has since been banned, not from me though. Lol.

Any extra information: Yeah, please remove it. ?

Edited by [GL] Lunacy

+/- Support
Its an Old warn yes.

But "False Warns" that are older then 3 months old are classified as legit warns "Warns can be no longer than 3 months old for an appeal to be placed. Warns older than 3 months will be classed as a legit warn and will not be removed"

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

16 hours ago, therealdredgen said:

+/- Support
Its an Old warn yes.

But "False Warns" that are older then 3 months old are classified as legit warns "Warns can be no longer than 3 months old for an appeal to be placed. Warns older than 3 months will be classed as a legit warn and will not be removed"

“If you haven’t been warned in 2 weeks straight from your most recent warning, you can appeal a single warning from over 3 months ago”

logan2.png

4 hours ago, Logan said:

“If you haven’t been warned in 2 weeks straight from your most recent warning, you can appeal a single warning from over 3 months ago”

Then they should use the other format.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I