Jake Spliff's Trial Mod Application - Accepted

Jake Spliff

What is your in-game name?: Jake Spliff

What is your steam name?: XmadmanX

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:157086851

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was in a MilitaryRP for about 4 months

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) the start of 2018

What date did you make your forums account? April 6

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 0 warns.  https://gyazo.com/f25de9b147ae02714bf5520ea05a1110

Have you donated? Yes, 20 for VIP+ and going to spend 100 for custom next week.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, Multiple Times

Timezone: Central Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) When I first joined Gaminglight I thought "great another terrible server" but I kept playing more and more and realized that I was wrong and that this server is great! I had been welcomed right away and I felt SOO Happy! Someone also helped with the !MOTD and then it made me realize I want to help new players too! The reason I belive I should become Trial Moderator is because I am on the server all day everyday lately and I know other admins/mods are offline durring the night and early morning so I would be a great help staying late and joining early. With me on I can help people not break rules and so I can welcome them to a great server. I feel like if there is more staff that can help more often it would help the server a lot. I want people to be happy but I would be able to give them the right punishment for what they did. Finally, I believe I deserve this great honor because I feel like I know the rules pretty well and I can help others have a great experience.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring him/her to a sit and handle the problem with calmness. I would then tell them to calm down. If they are still being disruptive and impolite I would gag them. From there I would tell them why I brought them to the sit. Then I would explain what MassRDM is. After that I would ask for a Admin+ to give the player a 10000 second minge and then I would give them a warn for Mass RDM/Staff Diss. 

Edited by [505] Jamison C.|BCSO

| Former Moderator | Gold Donator | Senior Officer in PD | 3 Year Member |

11 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Good Application 

Clearly read the staff handbook 

Clearly dedicated 

Ready for staff 

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, [505] Jamison C.|BCSO said:

Yes, im have none in DarkRP but I do in a mitaryRP and I have been for 4 months now.

This looks as if you are currently staff on another community; you able to edit this to make it more clear?

+Support reasons above

• Like 1

~Charlie

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Good Application 

Clearly read the staff handbook 

Clearly dedicated 

Ready for staff 

Just increase forums activity ?

15 minutes ago, Charlie said:

This looks as if you are currently staff on another community; you able to edit this to make it more clear?

+Support reasons above

also this

• Like 1

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.